Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marauder Jacket

Marauder Jacket

It's Here!! Took about four weeks. This is the wife's jacket. Seems to be a great quality jacket. Wish we could buy another Marauder so I could get a jacket. Hmmmmm........................ ........

lucky Bastid

Still waiting here.The card is in (got the car in June)Guess it`s time to call agian and check.

OK, I called the 800 (613-3905) number last Fri. 10/15/04 and was told by the Jacket Pgm manager (Alan Pinter) that a new shipment of jackets is due in this week after being shipped to this country 9/20/04. Because the car has been discontinued and is not being made for 2005, the Pgm Mgr was not allowed by Ford to advance order jackets to have `on hand'. Hence, we must wait patiently (waiting since I returned the card 8/19/04). However, I was told that all who buy the car will be able to get a jacket, eventually.

That means that we should see jackets at our front doors in 3 or 4 weeks. That is what I was told. With the second MM, we got a second jacket. Now the hard part: getting a Men's leather jacket altered to fit a Woman's figure.

GordonB
    2003 MM DBP (BLUE) (300B) w/Lt Flint (Hers); htd seats, 6 CD. PCM s/w level CRD1.
    Mods:Trunk Liner from Decklid Designs, Sunroof (ASC Model 840), McGard wheel locks, Godshead badges--steering & grill (fm Ron), Mac/Marty's Fender Badges, Silverstar Headlights, FLM accs--rear spoiler, door edge guards & trunk organizer. Bob White graphics. KB Dead Pedal & Polished Alum. Pedals. M&Z rear cntrl arms. DR (Addco) rear sway bar (24mm). Pro-Gard rear close-out panel. TCE Perf. braided SS brake lines.
    Born 5/22/03 and adopted 7/21/03. One of 328 DBP for 2003 out of 7838. Build seq. nbr: 7500 of 7838. Color seq. nbr: 282 of 328.

2004 DTR MM w/Lt Flint (His) with htd seats, 6 CD, Fact. Sunroof; born 6/15/04, adopted 7/8/04; one of 980 DTR for 2004 out of 3213. Upgraded same as Blue MM. Build seq. nbr: 3165 of 3214. Color seq. nbr: 973 of 980.

Other cars: '00 'Vette Coupe (Nassau Blue). '14 Vette Coupe (Lime Rock Green)
    Car Clubs: MBCC

Quote Originally Posted by GordonB
    OK, I called the 800 (613-3905) number last Fri. 10/15/04 and was told by the Jacket Pgm manager (Alan Pinter) that a new shipment of jackets is due in this week after being shipped to this country 9/20/04. Because the car has been discontinued and is not being made for 2005, the Pgm Mgr was not allowed by Ford to advance order jackets to have `on hand'. Hence, we must wait patiently (waiting since I returned the card 8/19/04). However, I was told that all who buy the car will be able to get a jacket, eventually.

That means that we should see jackets at our front doors in 3 or 4 weeks. That is what I was told. With the second MM, we got a second jacket. Now the hard part: getting a Men's leather jacket altered to fit a Woman's figure.

GordonB
    Shouldn't need altering unless she is extremely small or large. I think you will be happy with them when they come in. Good luck.

jakdad, what size was your jacket? About 3 weeks ago I received the same response from Mr Pinter that GordonB did. I think they may have had some jackets in stock. I'm waiting on a medium.
    2004 DTR Marauder, Built 26 February 2004, Inservice: 02 July 2004 Retired from DD 17 July 2008. Survived the cut, 28 April 2012. Back as a DD as of 18 November 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay
    jakdad, what size was your jacket? About 3 weeks ago I received the same response from Mr Pinter that GordonB did. I think they may have had some jackets in stock. I'm waiting on a medium.
    We ordered an XL. Still haven't decided what to do with the Marauder decal that came with the jacket. Maybe it's for the windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by jakdad
    Seems to be a great quality jacket.........
    I received a little catalog inside the shipping box. In there, the jacket lists for $300. Not sure that any of those MM items in the catalog are even available anymore.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Thanks for the update. I just sent my card in yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonB

GordonB

FYI,
    My wife does not fit correctly into my S size jacket. Needs more room in the hips, but her sleeve length and shoulders are smaller than mine so we ordered a Med and then will be getting it majorly altered.
    GordonB
    2003 MM DBP (BLUE) (300B) w/Lt Flint (Hers); htd seats, 6 CD. PCM s/w level CRD1.
    Mods:Trunk Liner from Decklid Designs, Sunroof (ASC Model 840), McGard wheel locks, Godshead badges--steering & grill (fm Ron), Mac/Marty's Fender Badges, Silverstar Headlights, FLM accs--rear spoiler, door edge guards & trunk organizer. Bob White graphics. KB Dead Pedal & Polished Alum. Pedals. M&Z rear cntrl arms. DR (Addco) rear sway bar (24mm). Pro-Gard rear close-out panel. TCE Perf. braided SS brake lines.
    Born 5/22/03 and adopted 7/21/03. One of 328 DBP for 2003 out of 7838. Build seq. nbr: 7500 of 7838. Color seq. nbr: 282 of 328.

2004 DTR MM w/Lt Flint (His) with htd seats, 6 CD, Fact. Sunroof; born 6/15/04, adopted 7/8/04; one of 980 DTR for 2004 out of 3213. Upgraded same as Blue MM. Build seq. nbr: 3165 of 3214. Color seq. nbr: 973 of 980.

Other cars: '00 'Vette Coupe (Nassau Blue). '14 Vette Coupe (Lime Rock Green)
    Car Clubs: MBCC

Jacket?

As I new 04 owner, what is the deal with the MM jacket...do they send a coupon or card for it or should it have been given to me at the time of purchase (the card that is)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    As I new 04 owner, what is the deal with the MM jacket...do they send a coupon or card for it or should it have been given to me at the time of purchase (the card that is)?
    I got my card in the mail about 3 weeks after purchase and the jacket in another two.

Guess I need to call the dealer, I never got a card (or a jacket).
    2005 Dodge 1500 Hemi Quadcab
    2020 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Quote Originally Posted by David Morton
    I got my card in the mail about 3 weeks after purchase and the jacket in another two.
    I called Mercury up and they said it could take up to 6 weeks to receive the card in the mail, but I could call Bean Stalk directly to expedite the process, their number is 888-770-9904. I'm gonna call tomorrow

BTW, anyone have 's of the jacket?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex
    Guess I need to call the dealer, I never got a card (or a jacket).
    You may have to give it 2 or 3 more weeks for your card.

My advice is to call Mr Pinter (very nice gentleman) and inquire. I waited several months no card no nothing. After calls to FMC I got to Allan Pinter from Beanstalk.Within a few weeks, I was wearing mine! Nice Jacket.needs small alteration any one want to sell thier sleves?(hey!..........whatia laugh'inabout?, 7'wings are hard to cover .It's cold around these parts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zim Hosein
    I called Mercury up and they said it could take up to 6 weeks to receive the card in the mail, but I could call Bean Stalk directly to expedite the process, their number is 888-770-9904. I'm gonna call tomorrow

BTW, anyone have 's of the jacket?
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information