Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truefire!

Truefire!

Finally after 3 months in the body shop my car is done!!!!!

Looks like I'll have to edit my sig pic.

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

Awesome!

I can't wait to see it in real life in a couple weeks!
    Currently Marauderless but looking

Holy crap BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that your car is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice, BJ!!
    MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

Did you know the Hydro's are running at my place th9is weekend? Blue03 And Bruteforce are coming out tomorrow.

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible

That has my vote.
    Awesome!

Looks great. Nothing better than a super clean black Marauder, especially one that hot...
    2003 300B
    Flowmaster Super 40s
    JLT CAI
    Avital Remote Start
    SS Inserts

More to come

That is awesome! I gotta get me one of those

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Thumbs up

I'm dirty ...but I'm comin... Your MM looks great!!! I cant wait to see it BJ...
    Blue 2003 MM 300B
    #6671 of 7838 - #99 of 328 DPB
    Born 02/04/03 - Bought 10/31/03
    Light Flint Heated Seats
    35% Tint - McGards
    Trunk & Hood Liners
    Lidio Tune

Did you repaint the whole car?

What happened to the flames on the front of the car?

What is that on the c-pillar?

And if its not too rude, how much?

Those good ol muscle car flames look like they were done by a pro.
    Congrats.

Smile Magnificient

That type of flame job really states the mission of a Marauder. The red stripe and scroll on the C pillor are not overstated, perfect taste.

Adopt me so I can borrow the car, err "DAD".....

Pat
    Last edited by Pat; 05-11-2007 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pat View Post
    Did you repaint the whole car?

What happened to the flames on the front of the car?

What is that on the c-pillar?

And if its not too rude, how much?

Those good ol muscle car flames look like they were done by a pro.
    Congrats.
    The front clip had to be stripped to bare metal due to adhesion issues with the first repaint then the front doors, entire front clip, rear deck and spoiler were repainted. Total cost was in the ball park of $7,200, insurance picked up $3,800. I can't tell what I paid for the flames alone, the shop made me swear an oath and swore me to secrecy on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shora View Post
    That type of flame job really states the mission of a Marauder. The red stripe and scroll on the C pillor are not overstated, perfect taste.
    I originally didn't want the stripes put back on. Those that saw the car in Detroit can tell you that Davidson went a little bit overboard on the hood. The old stripes would not come off so they brought him in and had him change them to orange and gold instead of green and gold. Over the phone I was skeptical, but seeing the end result, I'm not disappointed.

Adopt me so I can borrow the car, err "DAD".....
    Last edited by teamrope; 05-11-2007 at 08:14 PM.

67 Galaxie 500
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible

Quote Originally Posted by teamrope View Post
    The front clip had to be stripped to bare metal due to adhesion issues with the first repaint then the front doors, entire front clip, rear deck and spoiler were repainted. Total cost was in the ball park of $7,200, insurance picked up $3,800. I can't tell what I paid for the flames alone, the shop made me swear an oath and swore me to secrecy on that.
    $7,200

The prices for good paint work is out of control. Many Marauders, which are decently maintained, are already selling in the $15,000 range. At this rate, a repaint may soon cost more than the Marauder is worth.

Factory black would have been $4-$4.5 K to fix the storm damage alone.

04 DTR, CD changer, moon roof, heated seats and trunk organizer, spoiler, tint, SS Inserts Badgless grill & trunk lid, gods head steering wheel & valve caps, Densos & cooler thermostat, Flowmasters, Resonator Delete Tips, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner with Reinhart dyno tune, JTL CAI and 4.10's. 14.549 at 96.03 MPH(Mine!)

03 300A, CD changer, tint, spoiler, SS Inserts, full godshead badging, Mac & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Resonator Delete Tips, DynoTech MMX Driveshaft, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's and F.I.T. Procharger #19. (His)

Mine's better

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    YAY BJ!

Finally done, and it looks fantastic!
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information