Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The ultimate Marauder video!

The ultimate Marauder video!

For those that haven't seen it........................

https://youtu.be/z3N1LdSLiww

Awesome, thanks! Wish I lived in a free state where I could own one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2003 black pre-decontented 300B #5886 of 7838; Born on 10/31/02
    MartyO tune, 4:10's, T/A stud & girdle, MMX shaft+DS loop, Metco control arms, Quickor RSB, Addco FSB, Megs delete tips, Granatelli solid coil connectors, NGK plugs & LP 170 stat, DR rear engine cooling mod, PI 3000 TC, Level II tranny, Art Carr deep pan, Steeda pullies/billet caps, billet door locks, Ford Racing oil cap / polished coil covers, PHP CAK & Metco carbon fiber intake, DG Motorsports CF radiator cover, Fumoto oil drain valve, oil deflector, real Autometer gauges, ScanGauge II, Weatherflectors, underbody lighting kit, Zack chrome grill, OEM spoiler & door edge guards, KB dead pedal, Dynopro aluminum sills & pedals, Viper alarm w/ remote start, MM fender badges, red painted calipers, SS inserts, Silverstar Ultras, hood bumpers, 35% tints, Gorilla lug nuts, MM valve caps, Pro-Guard, DD trunk lid liner, CM UHI kit, CM Godshead rear & steering wheel badges, S-55 badge, FilterMag, MM trunk bib, ported sub-woofer.

I live in EPA crazyfornia and I am building an even better one. Where there is a will, there is a wacko with $.

Quote Originally Posted by TrilogyMarauder View Post
    For those that haven't seen it........................

https://youtu.be/z3N1LdSLiww

I do not see Spectragod's car in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowndex View Post
    I do not see Spectragod's car in the video.

Mines a DTR, it won’t do burnouts. It’s so slow, I can barely find the thing.

I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

This one is good, my favorite one is Defyant's Mercury Marauder doing badass burnouts with the song "Fuel-Metallica"
    The video was on streetfire.net, but no longer there Anyone know where else I could watch it?
    2004 SB Mercury Marauder
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B

The ultimate Marauder video!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowndex View Post
    I live in EPA crazyfornia and I am building an even better one. Where there is a will, there is a wacko with $.

Well, I’m in Monterey County, the Central Coast, formerly in Sonoma County for 20 years, then San Jose before that. Born and raised here, and every year it gets worse.

I’d love to pick your brain on how I could get there under the current BS smog laws, so thanks for any info you’d care to share. I’d really like the stainless works exhaust you mention in another post, but what’s the point if you’re stuck with those crappy cats?

I’d be thrilled to get the car to 450 HP at least, but don’t have a clue how to get there. (Although the other day RubberCity mentioned getting a CARB sticker by telling them it’s a Mach 1 engine.)

Anyway, always interested in someone that can workaround the *********.

(I’ll say it again, I can’t wait to move out of this state in a few years!)

MartyO tune, 4:10's, T/A stud & girdle, MMX shaft+DS loop, Metco control arms, Quickor RSB, Addco FSB, Megs delete tips, Granatelli solid coil connectors, NGK plugs & LP 170 stat, DR rear engine cooling mod, PI 3000 TC, Level II tranny, Art Carr deep pan, Steeda pullies/billet caps, billet door locks, Ford Racing oil cap / polished coil covers, PHP CAK & Metco carbon fiber intake, DG Motorsports CF radiator cover, Fumoto oil drain valve, oil deflector, real Autometer gauges, ScanGauge II, Weatherflectors, underbody lighting kit, Zack chrome grill, OEM spoiler & door edge guards, KB dead pedal, Dynopro aluminum sills & pedals, Viper alarm w/ remote start, MM fender badges, red painted calipers, SS inserts, Silverstar Ultras, hood bumpers, 35% tints, Gorilla lug nuts, MM valve caps, Pro-Guard, DD trunk lid liner, CM UHI kit, CM Godshead rear & steering wheel badges, S-55 badge, FilterMag, MM trunk bib, ported sub-woofer.

Quote Originally Posted by Svashtar View Post
    Well, I’m in Monterey County, the Central Coast, formerly in Sonoma County for 20 years, then San Jose before that. Born and raised here, and every year it gets worse.

I’d love to pick your brain on how I could get there under the current BS smog laws, so thanks for any info you’d care to share. I’d really like the stainless works exhaust you mention in another post, but what’s the point if you’re stuck with those crappy cats?

I’d be thrilled to get the car to 450 HP at least, but don’t have a clue how to get there. (Although the other day RubberCity mentioned getting a CARB sticker by telling them it’s a Mach 1 engine.)

Anyway, always interested in someone that can workaround the *********.

(I’ll say it again, I can’t wait to move out of this state in a few years!)

I never mentioned getting a CARB sticker for a MACH 1 motor. And Lowndex is playing with fire..he may or may not pass emissions..nobody knows. Then to go thru the expense of putting a blower/exhaust etc. on and then only have 2 years before it's time again..gonna take it all off and go thru the test again?

Just move before you want a power adderand make sure the state you go to isn;t an issue.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

just curious if there's still chance to buy a trilogy kit? What are the chances and how much would it be?
    2003 Mercury Grandma on steroids

Quote Originally Posted by GoldPanther View Post
    just curious if there's still chance to buy a trilogy kit? What are the chances and how much would it be?

zero chance..it's been long gone..Jerry Barnes is not going to resurrect them..They were $6500 or $6995 back in the day..Sometimes used ones come avail when people upgrade to whipples etc..but they are not usually 100% complete and Trilogy does not offer parts, so it turns into an eaton swap kind thing.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    zero chance..it's been long gone..Jerry Barnes is not going to resurrect them..They were $6500 or $6995 back in the day..Sometimes used ones come avail when people upgrade to whipples etc..but they are not usually 100% complete and Trilogy does not offer parts, so it turns into an eaton swap kind thing.
    Oh I see. Eaton swap seem to be more common.
    2003 Mercury Grandma on steroids

I never mentioned getting a CARB sticker for a MACH 1 motor. And Lowndex is playing with fire..he may or may not pass emissions..nobody knows. Then to go thru the expense of putting a blower/exhaust etc. on and then only have 2 years before it's time again..gonna take it all off and go thru the test again?

Just move before you want a power adderand make sure the state you go to isn;t an issue.

You’re right, my apologies. It was ByronRace in the thread “boosted MM, there is no substitute,” post 24. Don’t know how I got you guys mixed up.

It’s a PITA now to swap out the CAK for the stock unit and change the tune back every other year, but if someone had a workaround the emissions test I’m interested. Not willing to unbolt everything every other year though.

There are alternatives. Very, very easy alternatives. How long will it last who knows. But as of today and a year ago I had no problem getting my car to "pass" smog. although the "processing fee" is significantly more than traditional route.

98 P71 SOLD

2003 MARAUDER - BLACK ~ Race Car
    2003 MARAUDER - DARK BLUE PEARL ~ DD
    2002 Crown Vic Sport ~ top secret project car

Arrow

Cosgrandmarquis ... my favorite one is Defyant's Mercury Marauder doing badass burnouts with the song "Fuel-Metallica"
    The video was on streetfire.net, but no longer there Anyone know where else I could watch it?
    Billy G-Man burnout ««« -click-

Quote Originally Posted by GoldPanther View Post
    Oh I see. Eaton swap seem to be more common.

Jerry has a used kit.....

I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information