Thread: 2003 Mercury Marauder 48k miles

2003 Mercury Marauder 48k miles

Hello all. Selling my 03 Marauder with just a few miles over 48k on the odometer. Two owner car, first being elderly, myself a grown man,lol.Originally from Tulsa,Ok and shipped to the Chicago area in January 2017. No winter driving from previous owner or myself. No rust .Manuals,leather jacket,original floor mats, and full size spare intact.
    Vehicle is in excellent condition. It runs,drives, shifts,brakes as it should. No abnormal engine noises. Interior has no rips, tears,scratches,etc. Minimal wear on drivers armrest. Exterior has no scratches,dings,dents,etc. Front bumper and side mirrors have minor rock chips. Tires are correctly sized and have good tread. Brakes and battery are recent.
    This car has the factory cd changer, subwoofer,and trunk divider in place. Factory stereo (included) was been replaced with a pioneer touchscreen nav system that includes Apple play,android auto, Bluetooth,etc. Steering wheel controls retained. Speakers also upgraded in factory locations.
    Stock mufflers have been replaced with Wicked Flow (American made)stainless mufflers. Quiet at idle, slightly louder than stock on throttle.
    I Bought the car as a nice weekend family cruiser. I recently purchased a new truck and almost never reach for the Marauder keys anymore. Car is in my storage garage in the Chicago area. Getting harder to find these cars in nice condition at a fair price. Asking $14500.

Feel free to email or text with any questions. Please keep calls or texts between 3-10pm weekdays, any decent hour on weekends Central time.

Thanks for looking-Ed.
    edwardtapia@sbcglobal.net
    (773)2136545

Bumpity bump

Thread Information