Thread: boring story time.

boring story time.

so i got a new job, but its really low pay. Still its better then my previous salary of $0/hour. now its time to figure out if i could slide a marauder in there .

so i went to the dealer, the l/m on route 10 for those in nj. they still have 1 mm on the lot and the rest 'have all been selling'. the car was in the back had some snow on it but still had the chrome hex valve stems.

I asked when the new ones where coming and he said the silvers with the heated seats, etc, etc are gonna show up at the end of march.

now the problem is that the discounts ($3000 cash back or 0%) end march 3rd. Hopefully they will be extened till the ones with the tc come in.

now i just gotta crunch some numbers ..

and thanks to ksmm03 for the email!

"get, black, now, black, drive, black, fast, black, now, light, candle, chant, black now, fast, black, mods, burn, incense, chant, now, black, home, now, mods, black, faster, fun, burn, tires, black now, black, zero, fast, mods, percent, black now financing, black, fast, now, discounts, home, fun, women, fun, fast, black now, discounts, fast, black, now, home, T/C, black, fast, not, black, fast, important, fast, drive, now, fun, home, fast, black, now...sign, now, sign, here, now, drive, now, drive, home, now, get, fast, woman, now, drive fast, black, happy, now..."

Fat...Do what ya gotta do, bud, don't let any of us influence your decision, k?

Ask 'em if you can order one in grey primer...

Hope things turn out for ya! If nothing else, I'm sure Logan would give ya a hook up with his MM.

Beadhead Guest
    SergntMac: you're a poet, man! It's amazing what this car inspires.
    Last edited by Beadhead; 01-08-2003 at 04:54 PM.

Billatpro Guest
    Well you really should(BLACK) make your own mind (BLACK) up on this. After all(BLACK) your the one that will (BLACK) be driving it. You should get the color (BLACK) you like and if thats silver (BLACK) then silver (BLACK) is what you should get. Like Sarg says (BLACK) don't let us influence(BLACK) your decision.

oh it will be black, i dont think i could see the word marauder in anything else...i was just saying when the new stuff comes in

Billatpro Guest
    GOOD MAN

It's time we all toast those who got the message clear on this thread!!!!
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Thread Information