Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trailering car to shop, have a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by BAD MERC View Post
    Ratchet straps over the trunk lid and over the hood should do. Try not to smoosh the wipers.

Hopefully this is sarcasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    Hopefully this is sarcasm

^^^^^^^ what he said^^^^^

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    No ragging here! A bit of overkill but load stayed put and that’s all that matters.

Best to ask for suggestions from others who’ve towed this vehicle than to guess. Mine isn’t a trailer queen, I just tend to have fun on outings and drive it like it was built for. If something breaks, load her up, enjoy the Lariat on the way home, spend more money at earliest leisure.

I finally learned my lesson one night at the drag strip out of state on a school night with the wife and kids...

Thanks Bob! I hear ya! If I was still living up north, where my lot was a lot larger, I would probably spring for my own trailer. But, here, lots are small but it's ocean access, year 'round boating and car shows! So, I'll take the smaller lot and have to borrow a trailer, lol. But, I know this BOOST thing starts small and the build can go from mild to wild in a hurry. I'll try to "break it in easy". The first mission, when its done, is meet my unsuspecting son at the local 1/8th mile track with his SRT Challenger 392 and give him a lil Marauder size suprise!

Quote Originally Posted by BAD MERC View Post
    Ratchet straps over the trunk lid and over the hood should do. Try not to smoosh the wipers.
    You've got to be kidding.... Thanks for your contribution.

"RescuRauder", Born on 09/02/2003 & rescued on 04/05/2013. #236 of 3214 and #62 of 1237 in Black. CAI, Some kind of tune, Kooks Headers, X-pipe w/Hi-Flow cats, Magnaflow mufflers, Resonators removed, 4.10's, Metco U&L CA and Watts link, Drilled & slotted rotors, now BOOSTED!! Eaton Swapped 12/29/19!!
    Sold! 1986 Mustang GT Vert, Black, 5spd, new short block, Powerheads, Crower 15511, gears, exhaust etc.

1968 Ford (Galaxie) XL fastback, 390, factory buckets & auto on floor
    2011 Shelby GT500, Kona Blue with SVT Performance Pkg & Navigation, VMP tuned ~550rwhp/550rwtq. Finally Blown!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information