Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arun, Nick - Enjoy! *DUW*

Arun, Nick - Enjoy! *DUW*

I detailed two vehicles since Monday - a 2003 Mercedes-Benz E500 and a 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis. The owner of the E500 is a member here and I am not positive about the owner of the Grand Marquis. Who doesn't enjoy pictures...

I put about 8-9 hours into the Benz, and 7-8 into the Grand Marquis. So who is next?

Wow! That looks insane! Those look cleaner than when they probably rolled off the assembly line. Man, I'd ship my car to you to detail it lol. Great job man.
    '03 A #1801 - Tuned By Outlaw Dyno
    445rwhp/408rwtq - 12.6/110mph
    DR Vortech NOIC #5
    Sold
    '88 Mustang LX - Built 306ci, built AOD, built 8.8"
    '11 F250 Powerstroke - 476hp/1208tq

VNMUS Guest
    How close do you live?

lol how about after winter? I want to get my car detailed so badly but with winter only months away, i dont find it worth it at the moment.
    2003a Black Marauder- Procharged, Cobra exaustmanifold, Flowmaster 40s, 4.10s, Widend rear rims and other stuff.
    2003a Black Marauder- Nitrous, SCT tune, Detroit TruTrac with ford 4.10s, JLT CAI Totaled in storm 6-18-09
    2003 Yamaha R1

Northern IL, VNMUS

Sure, Gre8one7

I think that you really messed up on the Mercedes. The finish looks like a mirror instead of paint.

Excellent work.

VNMUS Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider90
    Northern IL, VNMUS
    Probably get all dirty on the drive home to the Twin Cities.

I envy your abilities. I think I could do better work if I had more time.

What do you use for your interior trim (not seats, but dash, door panels, etc)? I currently use Zaino's Leather in a Bottle, but it has a pretty flat color to it when applied. I would like something with a tad more shine without being greasy or really shinny like that Armour All crap...
    Eric

2004 Silver Birch Marauder - Sold 04/17/09:
    - #2703 of 3213 '04 Marauders
    - #852 of 987 Silver Birch Marauders
    - Born On Date: 04/23/04
    - Warranty Start Date: 08/11/04
    - MINE as of: 09/09/05

2003 CVPI - Daily Driver
    - Purchased 05/29/07

Thanks Eric. My advice is to get out there, either to Autopia.org for research, or to your local parts store and start buying different items and test them out. Thats the route I went, i've invested hundreds into it (in the long run) and definately lost money but I have a great handle on what products do the best job. One can say Meguiar's has a great paste wax cleaner, but I can argue that their Gold Class Shampoo isn't the best out there. Getting the right combination of supplies wasn't easy or cheap but I'm getting close.

As for that trim cleaner, if it's leather or vinyl, your best bet is to use Blue Magic Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and after, Blue Magic Leather Conditioner. Test on a small area, lowest point near the hinges on the leather/vinyl to test color safe. Skip Armor All, skip Meguiars, skip Mothers. For regular dash trim, I've been using Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Protect applied on a cotton applicator pad and wiped off with a microfiber towel. At all costs keep Terry Cloths/Towels away from the interior or you'll be vacuuming and dusting all day.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Rider90; 09-07-2006 at 04:58 PM.

you missed a spot

Just kidding

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A
    Black
    Build Date 08-28-02
    Stock
    1999 ford crown victoria HPP

Quote Originally Posted by Rider90
    Thanks Eric. My advice is to get out there, either to Autopia.org for research, or to your local parts store and start buying different items and test them out. Thats the route I went, i've invested hundreds into it (in the long run) and definately lost money but I have a great handle on what products do the best job. One can say Meguiar's has a great paste wax cleaner, but I can argue that their Gold Class Shampoo isn't the best out there. Getting the right combination of supplies wasn't easy or cheap but I'm getting close.

As for that trim cleaner, if it's leather or vinyl, your best bet is to use Blue Magic Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and after, Blue Magic Leather Conditioner. Test on a small area, lowest point near the hinges on the leather/vinyl to test color safe. Skip Armor All, skip Meguiars, skip Mothers. For regular dash trim, I've been using Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Protect applied on a cotton applicator pad and wiped off with a microfiber towel. At all costs keep Terry Cloths/Towels away from the interior or you'll be vacuuming and dusting all day.

Hope this helps
    Yes, it does help. I will have to check out Autopia.com again. I have some stuff from them already. Besides, I want some more micro-fiber towels from them anyway.
    Eric

2004 Silver Birch Marauder - Sold 04/17/09:
    - #2703 of 3213 '04 Marauders
    - #852 of 987 Silver Birch Marauders
    - Born On Date: 04/23/04
    - Warranty Start Date: 08/11/04
    - MINE as of: 09/09/05

2003 CVPI - Daily Driver
    - Purchased 05/29/07

I just noticed this post today. As mentioned previously, I was very pleased with the work done on the E500.

Jason,

I will be giving you my MM for the full Zaino treatment, but I am going to wait until after winter. I am confident that the car is going to look unbelievable when you are done with it.

2012 Mustang GT500
    2001 Corvette Z06
    1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance 5.7L

Previous MMs:
    2003 Dark Blue Pearl/Charcoal
    2003 Black/Charcoal 300A

Quote Originally Posted by ADE 1000 View Post
    I just noticed this post today. As mentioned previously, I was very pleased with the work done on the E500.

Jason,

I will be giving you my MM for the full Zaino treatment, but I am going to wait until after winter. I am confident that the car is going to look unbelievable when you are done with it.

Sounds like a plan Arun! Check out my site and see the packages - You can see everything that is included with the Stage IIII. I will also be offering some services that I have not mentioned, including an optional 10 page phamplet of 8x10 pictures of your car (Before, During, and After Detailing) when you pick it up. There will also be some information to read after you initially drop it off to assure you it is in good hands by reporting milage and fuel level, along with a detailed list of the duties performed with your ordered Stage, future care and maintenance, etc...

Just glad that you like the work I did, take care Arun and I'll talk to you soon.

bigslim Guest
    Nice work Jason. Next year the MCM guys may pay for you to come and do our cars.

Jason,

I'll have to book some time next spring to get the ProRauder done. You do some FINE work!

john

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information