Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CARLISLE 2019 ~ Hotel Block Ready to Book Now

Hey guys and gals

Who is planning the event?

I recently purchased a 2004 dark red marauder. Love the car! Love to meet others and have a great weekend at Carlisle.

Every year I bring a smoker to corvettes at Carlisle and cook ribs / chicken / pulled pork. How many people come?

ED35BCA1-15C7-4F79-88A0-D7B9383F044C.jpg

If there is interest. I can pre cook food and or bring the cooker

David

Welcome aboard.

Our usual itinerary is
    Thursday night - dinner at the Texas Roadhouse, 1 mile from hotel
    Friday night - dinner at the a great Mexican restaurant in Harrisburg, a few miles from hotel
    Saturday night - dinner at a local brewery, also a few miles from the hotel.

We used to BBQ at the show field but that meant several people didn't get a chance to relax. Now we just buy our lunch, but we do bring snacks and items to share. I bring home made Sangria.

Looking forward to spending time with you all......Definitely, the food, drinks and camaraderie!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2004redmarauder View Post
    Hey guys and gals

Who is planning the event?

I recently purchased a 2004 dark red marauder. Love the car! Love to meet others and have a great weekend at Carlisle.

Every year I bring a smoker to corvettes at Carlisle and cook ribs / chicken / pulled pork. How many people come?

ED35BCA1-15C7-4F79-88A0-D7B9383F044C.jpg

If there is interest. I can pre cook food and or bring the cooker

David
    Welcome David! Congrats on your (DTR) Dark Toreador Red '04! There are many of us that facilitate our clubs participation at Carlisle but no one is "in charge" so to speak. (I put together hotel group rates at The Central Hotel & Conference Center every year in Harrisburg) Carlisle is something our club members have been attending for many years and people participate because they enjoy being with friends and meeting new ones. Sadly our numbers are dwindling now. Our cars are getting older, and unlike Corvettes for example, they only made a few Marauders so our car numbers are falling. We really look forward to having you join us! It's a great group and you will be most welcome! Feel free to bring food if you like. Some bring adult beverages, soft pretzels and snacks to share. If you would like a hotel room, please see post 1 to reserve from our Marauders at Carlisle group block. See you next June!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Hi David,
    I would reiterate what Mrs. Denmark posted that you are totally welcome to join us. We have a mutual passion for our cars. I expect that you will have a great time. It is also a great venue to compare notes on any repair issues. I have found a lot of knowledge in our group! I hope to see you in Carlisle!

Is there a deposit you have to leave to reserve a room? Is there a deposit you have to leave to reserve a room I sure I can get the time off to come join you guys .

Maybe I will Follow Marauder Jim down so I don't get lost if I can work somthing out with him .
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Guittard22,

I tried to send you a PM, but your box is full. You need to clear some messages to accept a PM. I,d be happy to show you the way to the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by MarauderJim View Post
    Guittard22,

I tried to send you a PM, but your box is full. You need to clear some messages to accept a PM. I,d be happy to show you the way to the hotel.

I been trying to clean up the mail box for over a year try chefguittard@gmail.com
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT

Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Car Show Newbie

So, I now have my Marauder up and running as a daily driver and going to morning car shows (donuts). Also, just picked up an 85.5 Mustang SVO that is mostly restored. Bringing it home Wednesday. (not the green one from a previous post) It is red. My 16 year old son is very excited about having the weekend car.

So, never been to Carlisle but would like to bring both if possible (son won't have license yet). Anyway, what is story with registering vehicles. How should I do this? One for the mustang in the mustang area? Does it matter where? Etc....
    Last edited by Greg; 11-27-2018 at 05:19 AM.

Hey Greg, you and your son will really enjoy Carlisle all Fords weekend. Go online to Carlisle Events and search All Fords in June 2019. It will guide you to register your vehicles. For your Marauder be sure to name mercurymarauder.net as your club affiliation. also remember to pick what kind of Marauder you have. There are 3 choices, 1 N/A and & 2 S/C based on year. The number of registered club members dictates the size of the tent they provide to us so the more there are the bigger our tent. For your son and the Mustang, if he's not in a Mustang club then he will register his car based on year and model. Registration is open now and there may be an early bird discount so check it out sooner than later.

Go here and pick the appropriate header: Marauder are under national show field, your Mustang might qualify for one of the other registration headers.

https://store.carlisleevents.com/Sea...lts.asp?Cat=24
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Greg, I forgot to mention what's probably obvious, your cars will not be in the same location on the show field. Marauders have been up on the hill and Mustangs dominate the flats. Of course your son has full use of our club's tent etc.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

They are both my cars but he is more excited about the mustang. So, you drive in and out each day?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    They are both my cars but he is more excited about the mustang. So, you drive in and out each day?
    That's correct. Show field opens around 7am IIRC, closes around 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    That's correct. Show field opens around 7am IIRC, closes around 5pm.

Were can I park the CHRYSLER marauder
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK

MODS:

2004 CV LX SPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Guittard22 View Post
    Were can I park the CHRYSLER marauder
    I can think of a few dark places.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information