Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marauder cameo on "West Wing"

Marauder cameo on "West Wing"

I happened to watch "West Wing" while out of town last week and thought I saw a Maruader. Turns out my wife taped the show and I went back and reviewed it last night. It WAS a Marauder. If anyone happens to have it on tape, it's the scene where the Pres's daughter Zoey is being dropped off at the side door to the White House. You see a black sedan from a distance (just enough to get you looking). Then it cuts to a brief shot of her legs swinging out the passenger side rear door. If you pause it and take a look at the little bit of the wheel (not quite enough to see the center cap) that comes into view .... yup its a MM! We've made it to prime time!
    '03 MM (original owner)
    '88 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (For Sale)
    '84 Porsche 911 M491
    '90 325i track day special
    '11 Airstream Interstate
    '99 F350 PSD
    '70 K20
    '10 Range Rover (wife's driver)

Thanks for the info Russ.

Too bad I'd never watch that show because of that ing, -hole Martin Sheen. Who hasn't made a movie since "Apocolypse Now"...in my mind

(come to think of it...I think it was on that set that he LOST his mind back in '79)

Darn-Taf--you kinda don't like this Sheen guy --do ya!!
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Nope

I hate his sorry *** as well. He is such a leftist-pinko-peacenik my wife and I have stopped watching. After what he pulled at a protest he is lucky I have never seen him face-to-face. I would knock his teeth down his throat for what he did. It was both blasphemous and disgusting.
    ============================== ===
    Forget directions, I need to file a flight plan
    ============================== ===

Yep

Guess I missed what he did or said--
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Marauderman.....be happy you didnt hear what he has said! All we can hope for is he picks some location or installation where the National Guardsmen have orders to shoot intruders! And I emphatically agree with Todd and GJA....I hear its a good show...except for him... So I missed both prime time showings of the Marauder...swell....

Billatpro Guest
    I would never mis this show if I could help it. I think it is one best dramas on TV. Love the actors, love the story's and I love the portrail of the Pres. by Sheen. Your problem is you can't separate TV from real life.

TAF, you're scaring me buddy. One word responses... You feelin' alright?

MI2QWK4U Guest
    No...I think that is exactly the point. I choose not to watch or support a show that pays the mans salary. The right to choose... a right protected and paid for by men and women that are fighting and dying for those rights we all share.
    http://www.hollywoodhalfwits.com/martinsheen/index.shtm

http://hollywoodhalfwits.com/index.php/

Thank goodness we all agree on our cars!

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Personally I find the show boring as heck, but obviously many like it.

I laugh at the real TV ads with Martin Sheen as his President character doing public service announcements. As if he's a real President. Talk about delusional
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Billatpro Guest
    Originally posted by MI2QWK4U
    No...I think that is exactly the point. I choose not to watch or support a show that pays the mans salary. The right to choose... a right protected and paid for by men and women that are fighting and dying for those rights we all share.
    http://www.hollywoodhalfwits.com/martinsheen/index.shtm

http://hollywoodhalfwits.com/index.php/

Thank goodness we all agree on our cars!
    It would seem that many believe those "rights" are ment only for those of us who support this war! it is not wrong to believe in peace, and say so, just as it is not wrong to totally support the men and woman who must do this unpleasent thing. Thank god for both points of view.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    well said bill..those rights are for all of us.

sandman Guest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information