Thread: 2003 Black Marauder For Sale

2003 Black Marauder For Sale

For sale 2003A Black Mercury Marauder
    I am the second owner, I bought it with 15,000 miles in 2010 so I have put most of the miles on it. It’s been a daily driver since I have had it. Car is all stock, no mods. Has a sunroof, trunk organizer, full size spare, 6 disk cd changer in trunk, Oil has been changed every 5,000 with Motorcraft Synthectic Blend since new. Interior is very clean , I am the only driver with almost no one ever in the back seat. It now just turned 250,000 miles.
    It will come with, a car cover,
    2 sets of OEM wheels with centers , One set with snows & one set with summers, & 2 extra tires
    3 Sets of floor mats, One set original, one set from Redline, & one set plain GM mats for winter.
    Has tinted windows legal for NH, I have replaced, AC accumulator, crossover tube, thermostat & coolant, fan blower control module, new fog lights, air ride compressor, both rear axles & axle bearings and seals & fresh Synthetic Gear oil, new front springs & shocks, heads were redone, new timing chain & guides and cooling mod added, LCM replaced by Ford, rear bumper sag kit was done when I repainted the rear bumper, O-rings replaced in the EATC unit, rear shocks were replaced a while ago, fuel pump, fuel sending unit, radio replaced with another OEM radio, new window switches on drivers door, just tuned up and fixed two oil leaks , the valve cover gaskets and the oil filter adapter gasket in April , just painted the front bumper & roof in June to make it shine again, New windshield and blades. Spent over $2000 in the last few things done.
    $6900
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information