Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MM TV Commercial

I'd like to get a copy, if it's possible...Seabreeze, if your email can kick it out, I'm at warhrs@earthlink.net. Give it a try, although I don't know for sure, with my cablemodem setup, whether or not I'll be able to receive it on my end...
    Traveling the world on PONTIAC power!

Sarge, I have already wrote to Ford about the commercial. They said they don't have access to it but are happy that it made me buy the MM. I LOVED that commercial and am still seeking it. PULLLEEEZE Seabreeze, post it here.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

2003Marauder Guest
    My brother also saw the commercial several times. He didn't say what tv channel.

Talking Marauder Commercial

Ladies and Gents:

IF he got what I sent him, and IF it meets the quality standards of this organization, the site owner has agreed to post a link so anyone who wants the one and only known Marauder commercial (produced at the behest of Ford Motor Company marketing) can download it. It's the one a few of you saw as mentioned earlier in the thread. Stay Tuned!

Scott
    SeaBreeze

Member # 319

2004 MM 300A (2nd Marauder!)
    Dark Toreador Red / Light Flint Interior
    Acceleration Therapy: TRILOGY #191 (Eaton M-112)

Thumbs up Thanks, bigslim

Check it out:

bigslim has posted the commercial as a "media file" in his photo gallery here: http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/...php?photo=1429

Thanks for your technical expertise bigslim.

Scott
    Last edited by seabreeze; 11-30-2003 at 07:51 PM.
    SeaBreeze

Member # 319

2004 MM 300A (2nd Marauder!)
    Dark Toreador Red / Light Flint Interior
    Acceleration Therapy: TRILOGY #191 (Eaton M-112)

Yep ! Thats the one.
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

KraziKid Guest
    Never saw it before. Cute commercial. I wish all cars did that for mine .

Swweeeet.

Thank you for posting! Very cool!
    Mike aka "RedMM" 2004 MERCURY MARAUDER aka"Raudey"(born on 09/30/03 came home on 10/23/03)Dark Toreador Red

2004 MERCURY MONTEREY PREMIER aka"MONTY"(born on 05/26/04 came home on 06/30/04)Norcea

very cool...i thought i saw a different one on speedchannel...owell..
    Daily Driver
    300A born 8/07/02
    achieved 2/1/03

Thanks Bigslim, that was pretty cool.

Krazikid, other cars don't do that for you. You must not have the StageIV Kit, get it well worth the money for when you're driving down the highway.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Just as well they didnt show this commercial widely - If they had done there would be a lot more on the road and that just wouldn't be the same would it ?

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    A lot more on the road? I've yet to see another on the road......
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Cleveland is a big FoMoCo town. There are quite a few MMs running around here. Not a ton, but a few. There are two on my block, believe it or not!!
    Mike aka "RedMM" 2004 MERCURY MARAUDER aka"Raudey"(born on 09/30/03 came home on 10/23/03)Dark Toreador Red

2004 MERCURY MONTEREY PREMIER aka"MONTY"(born on 05/26/04 came home on 06/30/04)Norcea

I just watched this about 10 times in a row. Seabreeze and Bigslim, you guys made what was an unbearable night at work turn into a good time, for a while anyway. You also managed to do what the Ford people told me was impossible, find THE COMMERCIAL! This one actually captures what it's like to own a Marauder. Couldn't have written it better myself!
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information