Thread: Woodward Dream Cruise

Woodward Dream Cruise

Well, this is the 8th year they have had the Woodward Dream Cruise, but the first time I've ever been. This is billed as the biggest one day car event in the country, and after seeing all the fantastic cars today I'd say they are right. Mine was the only Marauder I saw, which got a lot of thumbs up, but I have to admit the best admiration I got was from 5 Michigan State Police troopers as I went by they looked extremely jealous, go figure. If you have never been to the Woodward Dream Cruise and you are a car nut, I strongly recommend it. It is suppose to be a one day event, however it usually turns into a week long cruising event. Happy Cruising everyone!
    2003 Marauder, 300A, Black/Dark Charcoal
    Adopted August 8, 2007. Retired August 8 2014. Trilogy #234 installed May 2011, SS Inserts, Factory spoiler, widened rims, Nittos, Permachrome rims, 3.2 blower pulley.

2004 DTR/Dark Charcoal,
    Adopted: April 2004 Retired: February 2006
    Trilogy #34 Supercharger,SS Inserts,Factory spoiler,K&N AirCharger,Moonroof,Heated seats,6 disc

2003 300A, Black,
    Adopted: June 2002 Retired: April 2004
    Rienhart stage one.

Arrow

I was gonna go however tight finances and a broken down car prevented me from going, I hope to make it next year.

My friend Chino and Bill, with two late model Kenny Brown Panther P2s have been hanging out together there for two days now or more, sending me lots of pix since I can't join them, check them out:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=&threadid=156

They're also set to be at the cruise tonight with the rest of the Crown Vic folks from the boards, as well as with Ford's Panther team, Kenny Brown team and even Roush Cobra Vic team... have you seen any of them around?

have fun!

--Russ

Wink

here's a nice shot from today:

--Russ

Whoa! I missed that one, but with almost 16 miles to cover it sure is hard to see it all. Darn!
    2003 Marauder, 300A, Black/Dark Charcoal
    Adopted August 8, 2007. Retired August 8 2014. Trilogy #234 installed May 2011, SS Inserts, Factory spoiler, widened rims, Nittos, Permachrome rims, 3.2 blower pulley.

2004 DTR/Dark Charcoal,
    Adopted: April 2004 Retired: February 2006
    Trilogy #34 Supercharger,SS Inserts,Factory spoiler,K&N AirCharger,Moonroof,Heated seats,6 disc

2003 300A, Black,
    Adopted: June 2002 Retired: April 2004
    Rienhart stage one.

Dogzebra Guest

DREAM CRUISE

I HAD LESS THAN A 1000 MILES ON MY 03MM WHEN I CRUISED FRI NITE. I WAS DISAPPOINTED I DIDN'T SEE ANY OTHERS, BUT, I HEARD THEY WERE OUT ON SAT/SUN. I RCVD MANY THUMBS-UP AND ENJOYED THEM ALL. I COULDN'T CRUISE ON SAT NITE BECAUSE I HAD TO LET THE WIFE DRIVE THE CAR OR I'D END UP IN THE DOG HOUSE. A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WHO'S INTO MUSTANGS IS IN WITH THE FORD AFTERMARKET CROWD AND GOT SOME GREAT INTEL FROM KENNY BROWN AND HIS CREW. GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
    I HAVE'NT OWNED A FORD PRODUCT IN 17 YEARS SO I MAY BE BUGGING SOME OF YOU FOR DETAILED INFO. I ENJOY PERFORMANCE WITH A REAL BACKSEAT AND TRUNK SO THE 03MM WAS AN OBVIOUS/ONLY CHOICE. SHE'S NOT AS FAST AS ONE OF MY OTHER FAMILY HAULERS ( 1986 GRAND NATIONAL), BUT, I'M SURE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME WORK ON THAT.

Thumbs up

Kenny Brown and Ford Panther Driving Dynamics team (the people that design out cars) are responsible for all the spots they got and hung out right by the Kenny Brown display... Next year we'll be much more organized. We'll have at least 20 Panther cars there (Crown Vics, Grand Marquii, Marauders and Town Cars) this year with only 10 cars in one spot and a few others cruising around town looking for them and not finding them, was still ok... but next year it'll be better!

--Russ

Thread Information