Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Super Heavy Shootout 5

caSSino Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadSSled
    Have you found a forum such as this one for the Daimler/Chrysler hemi crowd? I'm still looking for one.
    http://www.srtforums.com/forums/index.php

Try that.

P.S. Im in

caSSino Guest

Quote Originally Posted by prchrman
    I've been to the last 2 and really appreciated the way the SS guys welcomed the MM guys...the big boys against the world...MMs did good in the brackets...especially for the number that was there...but so far the SSs rule big dog...10 second cars...some Lincs have ran real good (9 seconds) in the past but blow before getting through the field...looking forward to it again this year...OBTW if wife or girlfriend coming they have plenty to do, like my wife goes shopping for christmas at the huge outlet center that is within a mile of the track...willie...be good to see you again Smokie!
    Willie it would be great to see you and the Mrs. again, look forward to it....
    Smokie
    12.79 @ 107 mph.
    60' 1.851 Street tires & Stock wheels.
    TIMESLIPS
    Performance Mods: Base Trilogy Kit, Exhaust, PHP Airbox.
    Visit my Garage
    Florida "The Supercharged State"

Friday Night

I am going over to Davie, Florida on Friday night and I believe the last time I was at their cruise night (BTW is huge) the Impala SS guys were there. I'll check with them on the Nov Georgia event and see how many of them are heading up. Hopefully we can arrange a MM & SS caravan. Would be seriously a cool ride..
    former owner - Extreme Procharger Marauder
    2004 Silver Birch - Built 01-08-04 - Pur. 07-03-04
    "Proud Member of Sunshine State Marauder's"

Extreme Procharger Bullitt Completed - still on the hunt for another 04 Marauder to build

Quote Originally Posted by MarauderTJA
    I am going over to Davie, Florida on Friday night and I believe the last time I was at their cruise night (BTW is huge) the Impala SS guys were there. I'll check with them on the Nov Georgia event and see how many of them are heading up. Hopefully we can arrange a MM & SS caravan. Would be seriously a cool ride..
    If you have trouble hooking up, let me know. I can put you in contact with the FL Impala guys - no problem. That would be one cool caravan.

If you see this car, talk to the driver. Kenny will definitely be there for SSHS5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LeadSSled; 04-13-2005 at 06:21 PM.
    1996 Impala SS

12.38 @ 109 mph at SSHS6 - all motor
    385 stroker. 400 RWHP 424 RWTQ on a Mustang dyno

LeadSSled's website

bigslim Guest
    Have you found a forum such as this one for the Daimler/Chrysler hemi crowd? I'm still looking for one.
    I have been all over the 300C forum and we are working on getting a race day with them and the Impallas'. http://www.300cforums.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    I have been all over the 300C forum and we are working on getting a race day with them and the Impallas'. http://www.300cforums.com/
    Here is a thread that has been started there for SSHS5:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=59189
    1996 Impala SS

12.38 @ 109 mph at SSHS6 - all motor
    385 stroker. 400 RWHP 424 RWTQ on a Mustang dyno

LeadSSled's website

Thumbs up Sshs5

Took one 300 out at SSHS4 look forward to meeting some more. It would be very interesting to see the 300Cs run against the MM and Impalas at SSHS5.

Glenn
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-13-2005 at 07:58 PM.
    Trilogy #124 SOLD - 8/2014
    11.80 @ 117.16 MPH: SSHS9
    1.74 sec - 60'
    443 RWHP/437 RWTQ
    "Stock Internal Engine" - Click Below

caSSino Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Took one 300C out at SSHS4 look forward to meeting some more. It would be very interesting to see the 300Cs run against the MM and Impalas at SSHS5.

Glenn
    That was only a 300 it was a car rented by a Impala owner from Cali. But Yeah the more the merrier.

Davie Cruise Night

If you have trouble hooking up, let me know. I can put you in contact with the FL Impala guys - no problem. That would be one cool caravan.

If you see this car, talk to the driver. Kenny will definitely be there for SSHS5
    I'll try and locate him if he shows up. If you could, e-mail him and let him know I'll be looking for him. The MM gang usually parks on the east side of the parking lot. Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

Extreme Procharger Bullitt Completed - still on the hunt for another 04 Marauder to build

I'll be there to defend my title

Trailering my Marauder of course!

Mark Hlady
    Faribault, Minnesota
    AKA: FiveO
    Silver 2004 Marauder
    Trilogy #48 (SOLD April 2014)

1984 Mustang GT, stock, 60,000 original miles (SOLD August 2013)

2017 Ram Rebel 1500, Silver: 5.7 Hemi, Lots of extras...
    Previous: 2014 Durango R/T

atlss96 Guest
    Hey All,

Good to see the word is out ( Thanks LeadSSled and CaSSino ) We look forward to having ya'll back this year, and hope we can keep the show going in the right direction.... FUN

Mark, it will be especially nice to have you travelling back down to defend your title. You might want to log in on the Impala forums and see if anyone is heading down from the frozen tundra that you can caravan with. That goes for all the people comming !!! I am sure everyone would love to hook up in as large a convoy as they can, the trip is MUCH quicker (hint, if someone is traveling in a White 9C1, or Vic with a spotlight, put them in front... traffic becomes almost non-existant LOL )

I am sure our guys will let you know when the site and registration are up and running, I just wanted to chime in and say "thanks" for the support for the event

Let's go raci'n, SSee ya, Scott

I met with the President of the SoFASST club tonite, they are very much interested in going up for SHSS5. And were open to having a big convoy going up that way. They have been there every one of the previous events. They usually pick up their west coast/central crew around Wildwood (where the TPK joins 75) and head north.

I'll be in touch with them again as the time goes by.

Brian, you hear that? You get to lead the parade! quote "(hint, if someone is traveling in a White 9C1, or Vic with a spotlight, put them in front... traffic becomes almost non-existant LOL )"quote

Quote Originally Posted by shakes_26
    I met with the President of the SoFASST club tonite, they are very much interested in going up for SHSS5. And were open to having a big convoy going up that way. They have been there every one of the previous events. They usually pick up their west coast/central crew around Wildwood (where the TPK joins 75) and head north.

I'll be in touch with them again as the time goes by.

Brian, you hear that? You get to lead the parade! quote "(hint, if someone is traveling in a White 9C1, or Vic with a spotlight, put them in front... traffic becomes almost non-existant LOL )"quote
    We need to get started on a list for those us here in Florida want to go. Plenty of lead time for planning...Good seeing you guys this past Friday night at the Towers Shop.

caSSino Guest
    Website is up registration is open http://www.sshs5.com/index.html

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread Information