Hi all, it's been a while, as Aaron Lewis says, for this love affair, but the time has come. My car here that you can search my posts about will be for sale when out of storage first week of April.

The only update i can think of is brand new tires Nitto 555's end of last year, literally 200 miles on em...

Babied this car too much, proof - bot car in 2009 roughly 15k miles, end of last summer, roughly 31k miles, changed tires FOR FIRST TIME, ONLY because was concerned about age of tires, not wear....

Car will be in Woburn, Mass, I deal in phone only, talk to me and i will talk to you, i am old school.... I won't be litigating the car in posts, you guys can, ok, not stopping you from doing that...

I have not had one mechanical issue on the car that cost me any real cash, ALL cash put into has been self inflicted mods and regular maint....

Salvage title when bot car - I dont care, see my posts, and the above here, would I put all this cash in the car if I didn't have it professionally checked out and cleared first, NO.... Car has clean Mass title since i got it.

My price will be 17,500 firm, the 500 is for 4 brand new nitto's, you're welcome...

Anyway. IM me here if serious, and if not I suppose, I am a huge supporter of free speech..

i hope i hit all the rules of this post, thanks all, I just don't have a ton of new pics to send right now but car has been same for a few years now, nothing new to speak of...

Mark

https://www.mercurymarauder.net/foru...ad.php?t=94338