...at Texas World Speedway with the SHO group...I believe there were 13 SHO's and a total of 5 Marauders on Saturday. 3 Black ones...(2 were RVT04) one DTR and My silver birch..also met blue92 and a lot of the SHO guys. I even saw someone I new from High School....13 years ago and she hasn't changed a bit...wow...My buddy and I drove up from San Antonio to College Station by way of San Marcos up state hwy 21...it was a beautiful drive...trees, perfect weather, small towns....we started out about 6 a.m. and made it by 9:30 a.m. stopping off here and there...when we got to the track it was very easy meeting every one....we were welcomed with open arms...with it being my first time being to a race track, it was an awsome experience...I got out on the track for the " Parade Lap" and had a pic of my car taken by the photographer....came out great....took some other pics of the other Marauders racing and group photo of 3 Marauders....I'll have to scan the pics and post later....Well we had to leave that evening, and just before we left I met the third black Marauder...Mike Jones I believe and his wife....on a sad note, RVT04 came in and either his rear axel or his rear breaks stared leaking as there was some kind of black fluid all over ther rear wheels...Hope all is well with you RVT04.

Thanks,,,,Mike