Thread: My thought on new owners of mm.net

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My thought on new owners of mm.net

I would first like to say congratulations to the new nine owners of mm.net. As most of you know I am a vendor on this site and when I found out that one of my competitors was now a partial owner of the site, well I had mixed reactions. After thinking it over, I came to the conclusion that there are 9 owners and no one owner will be able to make a decision without the blessings of the other 8 owners. I feel very comfortable with the new owners and wish them the best in the future, as mm.net is now in there hands. I am a Manufacturers Representative and represent over 80 different companies in the Automotive Industry. I see companies get bought all the time and guess what, things change. That is the way it is in business and mm.net is no different, it is a business. I need mm.net to sell my products and mm.net needs you and vendors like me to keep the site alive. There is more information on this site about Marauders than any other site out there. Go over to SVT and you will find people that are upset over here venting over there. You will not find good factual information for your Marauder. I own a business and can tell you it is sometimes difficult getting along with one partner. Give the new owners a chance and see what happens. mm.net will not be the same because there has been a change and allot of people do not like change. I will tell you that who ever bought mm.net would have been under a microscope from the members and the vendors. I am not saying that the new management has done everything right but I am sure they are doing the best they can with this situation. No matter who the new owner/owners might have been, there would have been people that were not happy. As long as the new owners treat me with respect, which I will do the same, than I will continue to be a Vendor and support the new ownership of mm.net.

Thanks, Greg

Home of the FIT/Procharger Racing Team
    There Ain't no Kool Aid or Stooges here!

Thank you for your thoughts, Greg.

Yes, thank you, Greg!

Although we may have gotten off to a rocky start, we really do have the membership's best interest at heart.
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

That was the point I was trying to make in my last thread.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead350 View Post
    That was the point I was trying to make in my last thread.
    I'm starting to like this kid.

Thanks for the insiteful thoughts, Gerg.
    Hopefully this thread will be viewed and commented upon as much as the, shall we say, less complementary ones.

bigslim Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Poore View Post
    I'm starting to like this kid. :
    Someone has too.

Thread Information