Thread: Welcome letter to new posting members-Add your here!

Welcome letter to new posting members-Add your here!

Welcome and congrats! Great job buying your Marauder!

Warning! Sounds like you've been bitten and infected; the euphoria you have recently felt is addictive in nature and 1000 or so people are completely strung out accross the nation. This illness can manifest in many different ways. Some seek perfection in just one unit, while others have a multi unit breakout, even into lesser lesions like CVSports and HPPs.

Serious manifestations can include extreme impairment in judgement, including but not limited to seeking smaller homes, with larger four and five car garages.
    Noted in previous expert testimony in another Marauder journal just last week, addiction can override normal judgement creating abnormal irrational ermergency response: Put out house fire(?) or continue to wash Marauder?

Other judgement impairment examples include complex decision making conundrums: Be inside with loving family or outside with cool beverage adding yet another coat of wax to an already shiney Marauder.

Physical examples include the intense, premeditated, need to "detail another section" of a Marauder. One patient logged three hours cleaning and detailing his trunk, and (again-irrationally) shared his perceived victory as perfection in writing and even proudly declared he would post pictures (of a trunk no less!) later in week. Worse yet, other patients logged on wanting to see these photos and admitted they hoped to, or admitting to have done, the same trunk detailing recently.

All patients report the desire to add boost, in one format or another.

Universal symptoms include desire to hoard certain parts: floor matts, front and rear bumper covers, and wheels-especially if widened. A recent and new symptom is coveting upgraded front brake calipers (of all things), and many report having one or two sets uninstalled!

Less damaging universal /commen symptoms have been noted as well: the impulse to bid $8.00 on any and every item ever put up for sale, and the impulse to use the cliche "Pictures or it didn't happen." Perhaps even worse than this abject cliche use... Is the physical let down or dampened mood when someone "shares a symptom manifestation" on this forum, and neglects to include the pictures for all patients to see.

Please watch for these signs of infection and disease spread within your household and community.

Report back your findings, outbreaks, and personal manifestations, as we have found each case to be both uniquely different, and universally similar in nature. To ease and sooth other patients, please try to include photos.

Best of luck in beating this illness. Please know you are not alone and we are here for you!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

All right, Tuesday night drinkin' in da house!!

LOL!!! In the meantime down here in the Southland, my Marauder stalled twice after filling up yesterday before finishing the 7 mile trip home. Steady idle in Park, erratic idle in Drive with a/c on (or Off). No codes. Have appt. with local dealer tomorrow to check fuel quality.
    Current Garage:

2005 Mustang GT Premium
    2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crewcab 4WD
    2015 Triumph Trophy SE

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    William W. Purkey

The Marauder is merely a tiny extension of my sickness.. I’ll mod anything and everything as nothing in this world is up to my standards IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

I love the Mighty Merc. So much so that after my Marauder was smashed by a drunk driver, looking at a ZR-1 Corvette and a few F-bodies to replace my Marauder. I decided to keep it and rebuild it. I guess you can say I own my dream car.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

The beginning of this thread is pure awesomeness! I literally laughed out loud! And every word is absolutely true!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious1 View Post
    The beginning of this thread is pure awesomeness! I literally laughed out loud! And every word is absolutely true!

What you said ^^^^^ 100% !!!!
    After Mr. Fordfrk bought his SB, I thought that I also should have one. So he says "now I have to take care of 2 cars". I said you need something to keep you occupied in your retirement -- HA....
    #46 of a build of 3214
    #39 of 980

SCT Xcal3 Mo's Speed Shop Tune
    JLT CAI
    Tinted Windows
    SS Inserts

Love it Grant!!

Joe, let me know what you need as I'm in the middle of cutting one apart. Yes, literally......
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Quote Originally Posted by lji372 View Post
    Love it Grant!!

Joe, let me know what you need as I'm in the middle of cutting one apart. Yes, literally......
    Still waiting

🤣🤣🤣 This is an old post but so funny! Sorry, no pics of my emission fail

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    The Marauder is merely a tiny extension of my sickness.. I’ll mod anything and everything as nothing in this world is up to my standards IMO.
    LOL, me too!
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

Thread Information