Thread: Rear seat belts

Rear seat belts

$100 OBO plus shipping. Included are all three rear restraint systems (dark charcoal), with the retractors plus the rear middle seat buckle end and two mounting brackets w/ bolts

Last edited by Mebot; 11-05-2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: update price
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

thanks for the heads up big cowl. honestly, I don't sell parts on here as often as you do, so I'm using different resources to gauge prices. obviously thats why I have OBO listed next to most of my parts. I'm willing to work with the price & if a member needs the belts, ill def work with him. if that number is going to scare folks off then i can make some adjustments.

Sent from my handheld Zack Morris iShoe 4S.

not trying to bust any forumn but when i seen this price i almost myself thinking no way is someone going to pay no where near so 350 just for some rear seat belts

if they did sell for that i would take mine out my car and sell them since no1 everr sits in my back seats

i was thinking more like 50 myself and wondering HOW in the world did you come up with that high of a number

but good luck boss

03 MERC MARAUDER 300A BLACK/CHARCOAL
    BORN 6/19/2002
    #1576 OF A BUILD OF 7838
    MODS:
    Motor Rebuid: 7/22/11, Transmission Rebuild: 11/24/10, SCT DR 93 octane tune , K&N CAI, BC4E Dead Pedal, FBM LCM & EATC Fix, Marty-O Fender Badges , "POWERED BY FORD" Coil Covers, Optima Red Top Battery, SS Inserts, Personilized Tags, Factory Spolier , CarMotorSports Badges , 2.5 Crowl Fiberglass Hood , 6k HID Head/ 6K HID Fog Lights , Reinhart Proguard , G2 RED painted calibers , Gorilla Wheel Lock System , FBM "MARUADER" Pedals/ Sills.....

AUDIO SYSTEM:
    Pioneer 7' Touchscreen DVD Headunit , 2 12' Kicker L7's, Kicker 1500.1 Amp , Kicker 350.4 Amp , Kicker Ported Sub Box, "Big 3" Upgrade , 0 Guage Stinger Wires All Around , Rocksford Fosgate 10 Farad Capacitor , Kinetiks HC2000 Audio Battery , 250 Amp DB Alternator , Dynamat All Around , Rocksford 6x8 Doors, Kicker 6x9 Deck Amplified , Kicker 6x9 in Trunk Amplified ,Rocksford 1' Tweeters Custom Mounted "A" Pillars...

Ok so obviously this constructive criticism from big Cowl and Marauder410 is acknowledged and noted. This is a democracy and I will update the price. Now let me just say I try to do use several factors in my prices:

• past threads with similar items for sale
    • rarity/scarcity of items
    • degree of difficulty removing item from my car.

I am not a vendor, just stripping my totaled Marauder and trying to come up with a baseline for price. I appreciate your honesty and direction. I couldn't find any threads previously for seat belts so i went to the Ford Parts.com and got an idea for how much an assembly (with retractors and shields and buckles) would cost new. The parts are discontinued and all the parts I listed retail for well over $700.

That being said, I am def not trying to gouge prices, just assumed it was a fair price since I haven't seen seat belts for sale threads in the past and not sure what kind of price to administer. As mentioned above I will update and edit the ORIGINAL price with OBO and I am willing to work with any member on this site. If there is a question or concern, please PM me and we will work something out! Thanks

i understand completly was not trying ot bash on your sale at all i understand were you were coming from and almost every part for our cars are discontinued

only parts that are gonna get some serious money like this are the major parts like front and back bumpers, rims, floor console,etc.etc.

but for the new adjusted price if someone is looking for these parts im sure they will sell no problem at all

good luck boss

03 MERC MARAUDER 300A BLACK/CHARCOAL
    BORN 6/19/2002
    #1576 OF A BUILD OF 7838
    MODS:
    Motor Rebuid: 7/22/11, Transmission Rebuild: 11/24/10, SCT DR 93 octane tune , K&N CAI, BC4E Dead Pedal, FBM LCM & EATC Fix, Marty-O Fender Badges , "POWERED BY FORD" Coil Covers, Optima Red Top Battery, SS Inserts, Personilized Tags, Factory Spolier , CarMotorSports Badges , 2.5 Crowl Fiberglass Hood , 6k HID Head/ 6K HID Fog Lights , Reinhart Proguard , G2 RED painted calibers , Gorilla Wheel Lock System , FBM "MARUADER" Pedals/ Sills.....

AUDIO SYSTEM:
    Pioneer 7' Touchscreen DVD Headunit , 2 12' Kicker L7's, Kicker 1500.1 Amp , Kicker 350.4 Amp , Kicker Ported Sub Box, "Big 3" Upgrade , 0 Guage Stinger Wires All Around , Rocksford Fosgate 10 Farad Capacitor , Kinetiks HC2000 Audio Battery , 250 Amp DB Alternator , Dynamat All Around , Rocksford 6x8 Doors, Kicker 6x9 Deck Amplified , Kicker 6x9 in Trunk Amplified ,Rocksford 1' Tweeters Custom Mounted "A" Pillars...

Appreciate it man, and like I said, I appreciate you and big cowls honesty and response.

Thread Information