I finally hurt the BLUECAR a few weeks back. My mistake not being disciplined to keep my foot out of it on unknown fuel and leaving traction control on my accident but also knew it would happen one day no matter what. I lost a ring land on #7 ouchie but it is what it is. I parked the car. No need to cause further damage but it actually runs just fine! LOL. So bare bones is the head will have damage and possibly the cylinder wall on #7. So I kinda searched around for an engine ready to go it looks like that is difficult to find. I was hoping for an easy button but no such luck. So I think I am going to yank this thing out and tear it down. Obviously the heads are going to be gone through, new chains guides and tensioners, etc. But the rotating assembly I figure I can do rods and pistons and leave the rest alone. I ask this because this is my first hurt Ford product I am a closet GM guy see turbo buick in signature. Look, this BLUECAR is my ride, I love it, but it is not a racecar. It never will be. It will never see more than 12 or 13psi of boost on maybe a ported stock Eaton. So I do not need overkill, but I do not want to throw a stock block back in it and blow it up again. I am open to all suggestions but remember I am cheap, really cheap, I hate spending money and do not have the coin to buy an Aluminator. I am just trying to get this thing back on the road but do some mild upgrades. And go.