Thread: 2004 DTR Marauder $8500

2004 DTR Marauder $8500

2004 DTR Marauder with 135,000 miles. Power moon roof / sun roof. Daily driven. Well cared for. (Note - wheels in pictures are not for sale and will not come with the car. Those are my old Mustang wheels and were mounted up because I was going to put summer tires on the Marauder.)

The bad:
    - quiet ticking when warm - traced it to a leaking exhaust header, but does not smell up the cabin or hurt performance, so I left well enough alone.
    - dropping voltage when accelerating sometimes - alternator and battery are good, probably negative battery cable. Again does not affect performance or overall drive-ability of the vehicle.
    - Small paint blemish rear bumper. The rest of the paint is what you would expect from a 15 year old daily driver
    - Salvage title from rear end damage long before I owned it. Drives straight and solid

The good:
    - Major service this past January that included new timing chain, sprockets, guides, and tensioners. New water pump. New air filter. Coolant exchange. Transmission fluid exchange. Differential fluid exchange. New upper control arms and upper ball joints that are now grease-able. New grease-able endlinks up front and new endlinks in the rear. EBC red stuff pads and EBC rotors. Stainless steel brake lines. Bled brake lines and system and replaced with Redline DOT 4. New shocks and struts. I have receipts to prove work done.
    - New Bridgestone Blizzaks are mounted on the OEM wheels which are in good shape.
    - Replaced OEM LCM with FastBlackMerc's LCM modded one. Works great.
    - PIAA extreme white headlight bulbs.

$8500 but open to reasonable offers. The car truly needs nothing and is ready to enjoy as is. Good daily driver and excellent winter car. 765-418-7833. Located in Lafayette, IN
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information