Quote Originally Posted by MERCMAN View Post
Gordon, you are like the old cartoon character form Li'l Abner, Joe Btfsplk. Everywhere you go misfortune seems to follow you, no food, cold food, bad service etc. I have seen it happen to you on numerous occasions and at numerous venues. You are just blessed with bad luck(except for marrying Chris). I am not aware of anyone having problems at CLE, unlike the TERRIBLE hotel at the last Michigan meet. Sorry about your bad luck, but everyone really enjoyed all of the activities. With the number of visits you have made to CLE, perhaps you could offer some other hotel suggestions and activities. Since you are retired and are somewhat knowledgeable of the area, give ADAM a shout and get a proposal for MV!! Just sayin'
On the contrary I have very good luck and have enjoyed many great vacations. I speak up when someone treats me wrong or service sucks. I also give praise when praise is deserved.

The Cleveland meet was great and I had a wonderful time, just that the hotel sucked, not as bad as the one in South Haven, but it sucked none the less. So instead of putting me down and belittling me, come up with a plan Dan.