Thread: Nitrous Purge for Show

Nitrous Purge for Show

I thought this was pretty interesting. Cool for the guys with superchargers who miss the NO2 purge. (See the Link Below)

ZEX NITROUS SHOW PURGE
    2005 GTO
    LS2, T-56, Diablo, SLP Strut Bar, GMM Ripshift, Taylor Battery Box, SLP Line Lock, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Russell SS Brakelines, NOS/NX Plate system 150, FJO Progressive Controller, SSBC Tri Piston Brakes, DBA Rotors, Kooks Long Tubes No Cats, NA
    534 RWHP

2003 MM
    Novi 1200SL, Addco F/R Sway Bars, Metco U/L C Arms, Kooks-Jet Hot, Flowmaster 40s /MagnaFlow custom Exhaust, Art Carr Trans, PI3000, FR 4:10, Zex, Hurst RC, SC
    457 RWHP

I like it but if your going to go that far might as well for the price get the real thing.i would like to have that at the strip ,,,,but.what do you say when after you shoot and you open your hood to cool down , i mean after there done laughin ,opps it mustv'e broke?..

Quote Originally Posted by MarauderMark
    I like it but if your going to go that far might as well for the price get the real thing.i would like to have that at the strip ,,,,but.what do you say when after you shoot and you open your hood to cool down , i mean after there done laughin ,opps it mustv'e broke?..
    I agree. This is really for the guys who have installed superchargers and just want the purge effect.
    2005 GTO
    LS2, T-56, Diablo, SLP Strut Bar, GMM Ripshift, Taylor Battery Box, SLP Line Lock, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Russell SS Brakelines, NOS/NX Plate system 150, FJO Progressive Controller, SSBC Tri Piston Brakes, DBA Rotors, Kooks Long Tubes No Cats, NA
    534 RWHP

2003 MM
    Novi 1200SL, Addco F/R Sway Bars, Metco U/L C Arms, Kooks-Jet Hot, Flowmaster 40s /MagnaFlow custom Exhaust, Art Carr Trans, PI3000, FR 4:10, Zex, Hurst RC, SC
    457 RWHP

what about this?

SPRAY!
    Last edited by martyo; 05-12-2005 at 05:15 PM.

89lxbill Guest
    I don't mean any harm, but I am from the old school and
    "if it don't run, chrome it" comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by martyo
    what about this?

SPRAY!
    Nice, how about this?
    2005 GTO
    534 RWHP

2003 MM
    457 RWHP

Yea, I always thought about drilling a hole in the mouth of my cobara emblems on my fender and making it spray out of those - spitting cobra!

But alas, I agree - what happens when someone wants to see your setup? Kind of reminds me of the NOS bottles in the back, but they're really bass speakers cheap
    Ignorance is Bliss. I hope you're enjoying it.

TRILOGY № 86 - 13.5PSI
    "Lidio-Tuned" : 386.5RWHP 426.9RWTQ

Quote Originally Posted by blackf0rk
    Yea, I always thought about drilling a hole in the mouth of my cobara emblems on my fender and making it spray out of those - spitting cobra!

But alas, I agree - what happens when someone wants to see your setup? Kind of reminds me of the NOS bottles in the back, but they're really bass speakers cheap
    Again, only good for S/C. In which case you only need it for show.

And as eveyone knows NO2 and S/C do not play well together.
    2005 GTO
    534 RWHP

2003 MM
    457 RWHP

Really? A couple guys on board here will take issue with that statement.

Lidio's running S/C and nitrous IIRC very successfully, and TMF is going to have his done soon also.

-A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by johnfain
    And as eveyone knows NO2 and S/C do not play well together.
    You better not tell my Marauder that!

Quote Originally Posted by martyo
    You better not tell my Marauder that!
    Sorry ignorance on my part. That is what I was told.
    2005 GTO
    534 RWHP

2003 MM
    457 RWHP

Thread Information