Thread: Parts for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Parts for sale

Updated:

Well, now that I have officially sold my MM to TMF AND the Bears don't play today, I am selling off the rest of my spare items. I have the following available:

1) GONE Colex front badge - see PIC - The original black paint on this badge was pretty cheap, so while I had this badge on the grille I had to touch it up. If a more durable paint were used and the whole badge were clear coated it wouldn't chip. The badge itself is undamaged - it just needs a good buffing/ retouching and clear coating, which is what I would have done had I not gone badgeless. This is a direct replacement for the OEM badge but made from billet aluminum.

Cost me $80 IIRC - Price $40 shipped

2) GONE Floor mats - OEM - new not in box. I bought a spare set a couple years back and now I don't need 'em. $200 shipped

3) GONE Fender badges, pair - new - $120 shipped

4) GONE Center caps (2) - OEM - new in plastic - $40 apiece shipped or both for $75 shipped

5) GONE Anti trunk break in / theft kit - to prevent what is seen HERE - new - $30 shipped

6) GONE Colex(?) godshead keychain - like new - originally $12 now $10 shipped Badge is approx. 2" diameter.

7) 2003 Marauder dealer brochure - $7 shipped - will throw in first issue (also last issue???) of the Mercury owner magazine as it is in the same envelope...

8) 2004 Marauder dealer brochure $7 shipped Will sell both for $10 shipped, alternatively.

9) GONE Original Greenlight MM diecasts, black (5) - $10 apiece shipped or if you buy all 5 we can work out a deal. None of the numbers are anything special.

10) GONE Milezone modified Greenlight diecast, black with 2009 emblems, free if you buy a few small items or one of the bigger ones - first come first served

Note to buyers - please don't buy from me if you need something in 48 hours. I can ship only a couple days each week due to not having a place to do it most days, so don't be in a hurry. Other than that, I hope some folks can get some enjoyment out of these items.

Shipping: means "to anywhere in the continental US" for that price. If you are farther you may pay more.

Thanks!
    Last edited by duhtroll; 11-28-2011 at 02:28 PM.
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Thread Information