Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Marauder Owner Saying Hello!

New Marauder Owner Saying Hello!

Greetings All, I've had my Marauder for just about a month now. I was searching around the 'net for information and happened across this forum a few days ago. Lots of good information here. Anyway, I'm from Monroeville, Pennsylvania which is near Pittsburgh and just wanted to say hi. So far 1,206 miles on her and it keeps getting better!

Has a GF that moved to PA, in that area too... *****... ANYWAY, welcome to the site! Best people you'll ever find (most of them anyway).

Congrats MarauderBZ!!! And now you have found the best place stay on top of the latest MM info available!! Welcome to the club!!

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Welcome MarauderBZ!

Sounds like you may be near BigDog

Welcome, my dad is doing contract work in west Va right now not to far from you. this is the best place to get allt he info on your marauder
    2004 SB
    4.10's and a tune
    More to come

Thanks for all the replies! Just for the record, mine is a 300A, still all stock with everything except a moon roof. Born on date of 08/2002 and I got it 05/24/2003. Originally I was out looking for something fun and interesting, I was kicking around the idea of an SS impala. I had no idea the Marauder existed until I visited my local LM dealer. They had 4 of them, two 300A's and two 300B's. I test drove one, got all the literature and such, and went on shopping around for awhile. However, I just couldn't get the Marauder out of my head. Went back about 4 more times, and test drove it more. It really just clicked with me, so after a good bit of kicking it around, I took it home. One thing I was surprised about was the lack of knowledge about the car from the dealer. That pretty much only knew what was in the brochure. I hope things change for 2004, it should have alot better marketing behind it, its just too cool not to!

MarauderBZ: Hi! I am on the other side of Pa. near Phila. Enjoy the car it great.
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Patrick Guest
    Another MM OWNER!!!!!! .

I hope enjoy your stay with this bunch of twisted peolpe!! . The people here are great!!!! They have helped me with MM issues as well a few other things. They mean alot!!! .
    I dont know mods you are planning. Dennis will take of the fun stuff for you!! But put some stage 2 Flowmasters and youy Ruader will turn more heads than you can count!!!!!!!

Enjoy your stay, Patrick

Originally posted by MarauderBZ
    One thing I was surprised about was the lack of knowledge about the car from the dealer. (They) pretty much only knew what was in the brochure.
    You got THAT right...

Welcome, BZ...anything you want to know, just ask...someone here will have "been there, done that"!
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

Welcome MBZ, you are not to far from me as well. I have relatives in Meadville, which is even closer. Hope we all can be of any assistance to you.

2017 Niro

^^^^What they all have said^^^^^^^

Just ask and you shall receive-----
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Welcome aboard. I've got a trip to Jackson Center planned for Monday, so if you see me, wave. I'll be the other guy in a black MM with RI plates.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Welcome aboard. I'm from Pittsburgh myself. I spent the 1st 11 years there. I used to go to the Monroeville Mall all the time. I wouldn't mind going to Kennywood again.

Brian
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

Marauder57 Guest
    Welcome and enjoy! Oh you just got a MM....well you have the "enjoy" part down already!

Congratulations!

Sounds like you bought it from Biondi LM. I only live 30min to the east down 22.

In the year I have been paying attention I have only seen 1 other Marauder in our area.

Enjoy the attention.
    2003 300A "Morticia"
    2009 Expedition
    1996 E250

FASTEST SPEED POST: 25WPM at 78MPH
    (can only improve with practice)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information