Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southwest Mich and No. Indiana members

Quote Originally Posted by Hack Goby View Post
    I will see what I can do.I can pick up my girlfriend on the way(Davison)and Lowell lives in Saginaw.I would say a good maybe.
    HG:
    I am in FLA now, but my family is all in Davison and my girlfriend and I live just north of there.
    Lets talk later about a meet in Davison at the Davison Athletic and Country Club

Kirk is right...

...the Gilmore Car Museum, AKA the Red Barns @ Hickory Corners, is a world class auto museum. It should be on everyone's "to do" list. They have a display with thousands of hood ornaments, and one "barn" (climate controlled) filled with Dusenbergs and other old custom built cars, worth over $1 million each. This museum is equal to, or even better than the Henry Ford museum in Greenfield Village.

here is a link:

http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/
    Last edited by GreekGod; 01-26-2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: add link
    1957 Custom 2 dr Sedan, 1979 F-series 14' U-Haul 330 XD, 1979 F150 4X4 428 PI/CJ heads/NP 435/4:11 axles-rear Det. Lkr., 1993 Grand Marquis, Y2K CVPI supercharged 5.4, 2003 MM

The more I learn, the more I find out I don't know.

Confusion will be my epitaph...

Home of the Berserker Marauder, one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury, held to be invulnerable...shirtless regardless of wounds...(possibly due to ingestion of psychotropic and hallucinatory drugs such as Fly Agaric Mushrooms)...

ΓρεεκΓοδ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information