Thread: Slowest Muscle Car Ever

obelcz Guest

Slowest Muscle Car Ever

Name ANY, I say ANY other car w/ Muscle as part of it's namesake that MM can beat! Or if you will....name any other muscle car that can't even chrip the tires, LET ALONE SMOKE THE WHEELWELLS!
    Any of you race any Chevy Impala SS's? I have & what an embarrassment!!! And that's coming from a lifelong Ford lover & Chevy hater!
    Yes MM is a nice car & I do get the looks & it really does handle very good for such a big car, & it sounds great. But I didn't buy it for nice, I bought it for the BLACK & BAD factor! Turns out, bark is much worst than my Marauder's bite!

Happy New Year, Joe Obelcz

Edited for content, User account terminated for multiple site policy violations
    Last edited by Logan; 01-01-2003 at 05:12 PM.

JAL Guest
    You have some serious issues. I offered you help in the 2 cents thread, take it or leave it.

If you are so dissatisfied, then sell your car.

Simple.

If not, shut up, sit down and buckle your seat belt!

Jeff

Larry Vogel Guest
    Really, it won't take much more than some 4:30 some gears to wake up what ya have.

obelcz Guest
    Sorry Jeff, I need only a dozen more owners to say they will include themselves in my lawsuit against Ford. That's 88 pissed off people like myself buddy! I know your out to make a buck selling aftermarket parts, & you know I'm going to force Ford to make the Marauders of the 100 people I get to go fast for free! I'm talking free chip, free 4:10 gears, and no harm to warrantty!

JAL Guest
    Originally posted by obelcz
    I know your out to make a buck selling aftermarket parts.
    Look at my profile dude! I drive a tractor trailer for a living!

I do not sell any aftermarket parts.

I thought I'd offer a "helping hand" from one car guy to the next.

Get a grip dude, Ford is not paying for any of that stuff.

Jeff=now laughing.

piglet Guest

Angry SHOVE OFF!!!

Obelcz,

If you are trolling for people to join your cult to sue FMC you need to move on from here. This is not the place to solicit this crap. If you are so concerned for the rest of us then create your very own website with your very own money to bash the Marauder. I am sick of hearing your soup cooler running. Pack your trash and shove off. You have hit rock bottom and have started to dig.

BTW, I am positive Logan and Logan's website want nothing to do with an alleged lawsuit with the likes of you.

ANGRY PIGLET

Larry Vogel Guest
    The fact is that their's nothing wrong with the smokie burnout in the advertizing, their's a few way's to do them and they did not say how they did them nor do they have to. The car is capable of doing them as well as any car is out their. They also did not give 1/4 mile times. You got your 300 horses, to bad that wasn't rear wheel hp but that's another story.

obelcz Guest
    So Jeff, sorry I mistook you for the dude trying to sell me parts. Couldn't help but notice you own a 96 Impala SS? And you also own a Marauder? How nuts is that! The Impala is soooo much better!

JAL Guest
    I own one car and that's my SS. I drive it everyday. I joined this board to learn about your car. I think Ford has a great platform to build from. Over time, this car will get better and better.

Jeff

Billatpro Guest
    This is the land of free speach and all but we all must except the fact that it is also the land of agravating percentage of "IDIOTS" will anyone join me in a law suit to find this guy and guy's like him guilty of "stupidtiy", the differance between stupid and un-educated is, you can't educate stupid!

LAW SUIT? take responsabilty for your own actions!

Oh we are so done here. So is Mr. obelcz

Thread Information