Thread: 42 Marauders in Ennis

Thumbs up 42 Marauders in Ennis

According to my unofficial count, we had 20 Marauders at the track today, but at the hotel that night, our numbers had swelled to 42! It was an awesome sight. This count does not include a few very nice CVs and GMs among us. The color breakdown near as I could tell was: 35 black, 5 blue, and 2 silver. We are expecting more to arrive...
    '03 MM 300B (sold)
    Dark Blue Pearl
    # 680612
    Rear Spoiler
    6-disc changer
    Heated seats
    DOB 2/7/03
    Purchased 6/3/03

2013 Chevrolet ZL1 Convertible

I had a really good time today. The weather seems like it's gonna co-operate for the rest of the weekend.

I weird when you finally get to put a face to the name. I guess we all have preconcieved notions of what someone should look like by their screen name. Take for instance, Fat Bastid, ... the dude maybe weighs a buck forty, ana near as I can tell ins't a bastid at all. On the other hand, SergtMac looked exactly like I thought he would!

Official number is 63 cars registered, not all were there at the same time, but there were 63 indeed.

WOW.

BIGGEST PANTHER MEET EVER!!!

--Russ

PS. As you can see, no need to count the rest of the Panthers there, the Marauders shattered any previous records all by themselves.

Daveinsa Guest
    I had a good time. Noton the track though. My reaction time was crap. best run was a 15.441.

Saturday I got up at 5 and stayed to 4. For some reason, I wasn't feeling so well and went to the hotel to take a nap. The dinner for the MM.net group was at 6 and I missed it.

Here's some pics. I could have swore there was more like 50 or 60 MM's there. Dennis had the blue one. His run was 12.9 in the T&T on Friday. I don't know what he ran on Saturday. The staging lanes were a madhouse on Saturday. Some pics at those lanes are in here.

FFW Pics

Dave

Awesome pics Dave and it was great havin ya there!!

Big_Black_Vic Guest
    I want to thank Logan and the rest of the crew at MM.net for letting the Vics participate in the event! It was VERY nice to have met all of you! I hope to be able to participate in any future events!

Thanks again!!

-Fern

I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet.

funny how my fingers type whatever I am thinking...

I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet. I will NOT miss the next meet.

OK, slowpoke, you're out of detention for missing our meet. Just don't let it happen again!
    '03 MM 300B (sold)
    Dark Blue Pearl
    # 680612
    Rear Spoiler
    6-disc changer
    Heated seats
    DOB 2/7/03
    Purchased 6/3/03

2013 Chevrolet ZL1 Convertible

Thread Information