Nice vic, looks like it is a SAP??

What miles on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure what sap is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by badass mm View Post
    Not sure what sap is

Street appearance package, essentially, chrome grill, chrome door handles, chrome tail lights and rear body panel, rear body panel will also be body color.

Interior changes unless the buyer changed them, cloth front/rear, carpet, cruise, etc.

I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    Street appearance package, essentially, chrome grill, chrome door handles, chrome tail lights and rear body panel, rear body panel will also be body color.

Interior changes unless the buyer changed them, cloth front/rear, carpet, cruise, etc.

It was that but I put the honeycomb Grill in it in the steel wheels and center caps and the glamour rings on it I like that look a little better I have all them I still have all the street appearance Parts though

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post
    $13k for a stock Marauder with almost 100k? Pass, especially when $11k, 134k Trilogy Marauders, $7500, 80k mostly stock Marauders, and $11k Eaton-swapped Marauders with high body mileage but low powertrain mileage exist.

Rather have any of those at their asking price than the originally posted one.
    Yeah I probably find those but this is pretty local to where I'm at it's within 3 hours no shipping

I think a stock mm is lame now days anyway. with these cars that are coming out not really competition not that it ever really was. Really an Eaton swap supercharged Marauder isn't that impressive compared to the cars out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Themarauderguy View Post
    I think a stock mm is lame now days anyway. with these cars that are coming out not really competition not that it ever really was. Really an Eaton swap supercharged Marauder isn't that impressive compared to the cars out now.

What you talking about willis? Some examples of what your referencing besides Bentley and gt500s and beamers. Executive class cars the MM were then and now, just with the proper power adders and your comparison has to include Camaros vetts and chargers all not luxury class autos.

Quote Originally Posted by badass mm View Post
    Yeah I probably find those but this is pretty local to where I'm at it's within 3 hours no shipping
    The price of shipping one of the cars I linked would be way cheaper than paying the dealer markup on the car you're looking at.
    '03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

Looks good and as a bonus it doesn't have the Flint interior.

Offer them $10,000 for it and pay no more than $11,500

The price of shipping one of the cars I linked would be way cheaper than paying the dealer markup on the car you're looking at.
    Not a fan of buying something sight unseen

Another words I'd like to see it in person and drive it

I got them down to 93 with the trade of my 07 Crown Vic or 10 669 without a trade

I think it is over priced by $1500 to $2000, but it does look nice. My 2004 SB with 30,000 miles is probably worth 15,000 - 16,000 for comparison.
    2004 SB #2150 of 3214 Moonroof, Heated Seats and 6 CD Changer. Non OEM Mufflers and 32,XXX miles and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbob View Post
    I think it is over priced by $1500 to $2000, but it does look nice. My 2004 SB with 30,000 miles is probably worth 15,000 - 16,000 for comparison.
    Yeah I thought it was too that's why I had to talk him down I'm one of them guys that are going to drive them cars not leave them sit in the garage

Looks like the previous owner(s) took good care of it. This is a fairly early build so check out the paint on the horizontal surfaces closely.

Does he offer a warranty?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information