Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 03 Marauder Parting out

Quote Originally Posted by stevengerard View Post
    Your prerogative to change your mind, in the meantime I'll offer $8 for the floor-mats.

Already sold them. Thank you for the forum standard $8 offer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeph78 View Post
    Thank you sir. I'm just glad my wife wasn't hurt and I was able to find another car so quickly. Maybe I acted in hast with my decision to part it out, and again I apologize if I wasted anyone's time.
    Sell it for 2 or 3 grand and wash your hands of it. The only ones making any money off the parting out deal will be the shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtrip View Post
    Don't lock this thread. Let everyone have their say.

Ya...boy, does this guy have some nerve making his own decisions on what he wants to do with his car.

And you should be banned for your low ball offer!

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    So you were “open to offers” which in itself is against the posting rules here then you get upset when someone offers you a price?

Besides, upkeep and mods do not add value in the used car market. A wrecked 190,000 mile car, with I would assume a tainted title now.. You could have bargained an agreeable price instead of throwing a hissy fit. Or followed the rules and simply added a price. He can’t read your mind so of course he started low!

He can’t buy it and sell it for you too..

No insurance settlement to add on to help the sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeph78 View Post
    Thank you for adding your part to this argument that you were not apart of.
    That's just his mo. He can't mind his business...know it all!

Quote Originally Posted by TrilogyMarauder View Post
    That's just his mo. He can't mind his business...know it all!

It’s a public forum my special one. Therefor it is my business all I choose it to be.

Both you and the OP win my vote of most childish behavior of the year. This site has certainly hit rock bottom..

Contributed much besides your smart mouth lately? Didn’t think so.

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

This site has certainly hit rock bottom..

Thanks to you and your cronies!

Lock it up! I win!

Lock it up! I win!
    You don't win **** you Masshooole. You just like internet drama. Dumb troll. Beat it! You're just trying to stir the pot. Mods, Please ban this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtrip View Post
    You don't win **** you Masshooole. You just like internet drama. Dumb troll. Beat it! You're just trying to stir the pot. Mods, Please ban this loser.
    Easy....boy!

Thanks to you and your cronies!

You always refer to “us” and assume we all PM back and forth to gang up on you. Did you ever think it could just be your personality calling everyone in? Your just too fun to poke!

I seriously can’t tell if your one of the ones we picked on growing up or if you just weren’t hugged enough and now require extra attention?

Either way, time to let it go bud!

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

You always refer to “us” and assume we all PM back and forth to gang up on you. Did you ever think it could just be your personality calling everyone in? Your just too fun to poke!

I seriously can’t tell if your one of the ones we picked on growing up or if you just weren’t hugged enough and now require extra attention?

Either way, time to let it go bud!

You didn't poke me......I poked you Troll.

It’s a public forum my special one. Therefor it is my business all I choose it to be.

Both you and the OP win my vote of most childish behavior of the year. This site has certainly hit rock bottom..

Contributed much besides your smart mouth lately? Didn’t think so.

I know I'm way past breaking my rule of never argue with an idiot as people won't know the difference, but I must know at what point was I being childish ? A 45 y/o grown ass man name calling on the internet isn't childish?

I'm going to make a list and you and your buddy can tell me which number or numbers made you start calling me names.

1. Because I own a marauder?
    2. Because my wife crashed my marauder?
    3. Because I found and bought another marauder?
    4. Because in a brief moment of insanity I thought it'd be a good idea to post my wrecked marauder (with a clean title) on these forums to try and recover some of my money towards the new one I purchased?
    5. Because I refused your buddies low ball offer? He never came back with a counter offer to me as you told me I should have done.
    6. Because I changed my mind one time about deciding not to sell or part out my wrecked marauder (with a clean title)?
    7. Because I responded to your buddies comments when he started calling me names because I changed my mind?

But I'm the "Douchebag)

03 Marauder Parting out

He isn’t my buddy. Never met him and don’t know him any better than you. I never name called either.

As for acting childish, 99% of that remark was guided at our resident site troll TM and I apologize. But the way you were obviously flustered with all the vultures and backed out on selling anything after he low balled you? I get it, your overwhelmed and the average person wants everything for nothing. Been there! But countering offers or simply moving on to the next guy would get you closer to your goal then just backing out. I hope that you can recover something from your ordeal.

SOLD 12/31/2021

He isn’t my buddy. Never met him and don’t know him any better than you. I never name called either.

As for acting childish, 99% of that remark was guided at our resident site troll TM and I apologize. But the way you were obviously flustered with all the vultures and backed out on selling anything after he low balled you? I get it, your overwhelmed and the average person wants everything for nothing. Been there! But countering offers or simply moving on to the next guy would get you closer to your goal then just backing out. I hope that you can recover something from your ordeal.

He wasn't the reason I backed out on selling it. I didn't back out on anyone either. I got pictures for everyone that asked. No one could follow simple instructions of sending me a text to ask for pics or sending me there number. Most of the people would ask for pics and so on and I never would hear back from them. He lowballed and I responded with my lowest price, he's the one that never responded to me until I made my post about not selling it anymore. I guarantee you that if he were in my position he'd be pretty upset if someone offered him that for his item. Again at this point I'm just happy my wife is ok and I have another Marauder. I now have a parts car or can slowly fix it if I desire.

Welcome to the list................

Ignore List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information