Thread: Report: Condensator installed, works great, results and pics.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Report: Condensator installed, works great, results and pics.

Hey Gang,

I wanted to report my experience using the Condensator supplemental carburetor. I have been using them for years on all my vehicles, and can't say enough about them. THEY ARE FOR REAL, and deliver instant results in terms of idle quality and throttle response. You won't believe how much smoother your car idles and crisper it is, esp. off idle.

My 1995 P-71 (RIP) which I had this device on before used to get 14.5 MPG. After installing the device, it went up one mile per gallon per tank full, until it hit 20.5 MPG! This was with more city than highway driving.

On a trip to Florida from MA, I got 28.5 MPG on one tank (I'm not kidding) and averaged 27 MPG.

Normally, your crankcase becomes filled with vapor that includes blow-by and other nasty contaminents, and caustic products from oil break-down. The motor is FORCE FED THIS EXCREMENT THROUGH THE PCV SYSTEM. Viola, instant disgusting inside of manifold, gummed up valves, and general refuse inside intake system. Combustion chambers become a MESS.

The Condensator works by separating the light, vaporized hydrocarbon component (which is harmless, vaporized oil) from the nasty sludge. Your A/F mixture is actually being supplemented by free combustible mixture! This is one reason gas mileage and HP go up!

The other reason is because of how much more efficient a motor is able to run when it's not gummed up by excrement

Anyway, that's the long and short of it. It's INGENIUS and really works.

If you clean it every 3-5K miles, your results will be spectacular. I would let it go too long, and even not empty it when I should, and even abused, it still delivered consistent 17.5 MPG, which is a 3 MPG improvement!!!

I had similar results with my 1988 P-71.

I won't be documenting the results in my MM, because I find it much more fun to drive with a half tank of gas, and have been thrashing it so much, and not filling it up, I simply thought it didn't make sense to record mileage.

Notwithstanding, what a SMOOTH idle, crisp response, and I swear my cold start missing is getting better (is it the condensator, or the Shell V-POWER gas I'm now using, I can't be sure)

So, am I getting better gas mileage? YES! IT IS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT MY GAS GAUGE IS NOT MOVING AS FAST AS BEFORE.

Anyway, I just can't say enough about the device, and highly recommend it to all my friends at Mercurymarauder.net.

Because your motor will be ingesting so much less excrement from the PCV system, people are also finding their motors are actually LASTING A LOT LONGER, as well. Rings, bearings, seals - I believe everything benefits big time.

Try it, you'll love it, and it will pay you back, not just in $$$ saved at the pump, but in a smoother driving experience, longer lasting engine, etc. Oh, and did I mention it's even good for the environment?

http://www.condensatorsales.com/

$179 new. Does not include the totally awesome looking, lightweight aluminum bracket with stainless steel fasteners in photo.

fastcar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fastcar; 10-07-2007 at 12:25 PM.

13.83 @ 100 best race gas effort

Adopted June 6, 2007 with 99,967 miles - 300 A build date 8/14/02

Vericom VC-200 Test Data:
    15.46 @ 94.2 (bone stock)
    15.33 @ NA (K&N FIPK= -.13)
    15.09 @ 95 (Lidio's Tune= -.24)
    14.84 @ 96.5 (FMS 4.10s= -.25)
    14.74 @ 97 (Steeda UDs= -.10)
    14.60 @ 98 (Lidio's Race Gas Tune= -.14)
    All times averaged and corrected

All VC-200 data acquired at a top secret test facility

Thread Information