ALright. So after 4 long weekends and a 16 hour day yesterday, we finally fired up the Cobra Eaton charged Marauder. The conversion went well but certainly doesn't bolt right on. Everything is done now except for the Intercooler pump wiring, which I'll hopefully get to today.

So here's the problem. After starting the car up I got a BATT light, and was only getting a reading of 12 volts on the volt meter in the center console. I used the Cobra Alternator (which required notching the frame) and relocated the battery to the trunk. In using the Cobra Alternator, I discovered that the Marauder uses 3 wires plus a large power wire and the Cobra only uses 2 wires along with the power wire. So what I did was use the Large yellow wire and the small green wire from the Marauder harness and connected them to the same color/size wires on the Cobra harness. That left 1 small yellow wire from the Marauder harness that is not connected to anything. My concern is that on the Marauder harness I used 1 outer wire and the middle wire, and on the Cobra harness both wires were on the outer ends of the harness.

Do I need to use the small yellow wire instead of the small green wire, or is there something else I should look for????

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Will..