Thread: AFCO 80284PRO HEAT EXCHANGER

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post AFCO 80284PRO HEAT EXCHANGER

More from the depths of my garage : 80284PRO heat exchanger for 2010-up Supercharged Ford Raptors and F-150. AFCO Racing Products 80284PRO offers increased surface area, volume, and a double pass design to reduce and stabilize coolant temperatures by as much as 30°F over stock part. The 80284PRO comes with dual 10-inch SPAL fans which can move over 1600 CFM of airflow (800 CFM per fan) through the massive heat exchanger.

Specs:
    Overall Width: 26"
    Inlet Size: .75"
    Overall Height: 15"
    Outlet Size: .75"
    Overall Thickness: 5"
    Tube Style: Cross Flow
    Core Width: 22.38"
    Radiator Style: Double Pass
    Core Height: 15"
    Row Quantity: Dual
    Core Thickness: 2.25"
    Material Type: Aluminum Natural Finish
    Inlet Location: Upper Right
    Outlet Location: Lower Right
    Dual 10" SPAL fans 808 CFM each
    Dual SPAL thermostatic relay wiring harness

With dual relay wiring harness this unit retails for $799.99 on all major supplier's (Jeg's, Lethal Performance, Summit Racing, Ebay) web sites. I am including an upgraded wiring harness (From $60 to $90 retail) that will let you control the two fans independently.

This unit is in NEW Condition. It was used as a display so there are two extra mounting points on the bottom. The original factory box was opened for inspection and photography. The unit was re-packed in the factory box, which is how it will be shipped to the buyer.

Garage Sale Price: $500 plus the ride or make me a reasonable offer This part moves to EBAY on Monday

You don't need a Raptor to use this unit – I was planning to use it as a cheaper alternative to a Killer Chiller in my Crown Vic project, then upgrade later on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SteelQualityMan; 07-14-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Price cut
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Thread Information