Thread: Motive 0107 FORD Pressure Brake & Clutch Power Bleeder - like new(NO RESERVE on eBay)

Motive 0107 FORD Pressure Brake & Clutch Power Bleeder - like new(NO RESERVE on eBay)

Up on eBay is my Motive Power Bleeder. I bought it from Summit for $80 new IIRC. It will work on any Ford master cylinder with the three prong cap. I'm not sure which cap is on MM's. I'm assuming 3 prong caps. To check, take off the cap and look underneath it. If you see three prong/tabs, this bleeder will work.

I used this bleeder once without any fluid. I just added air pressure to the MC instead of filling it with fluid. It worked great. I didn't want to use it with fluid because I'm a klutz and I could just see myself spilling all that fluid all over my engine compartment. So, you don't have to worry about contaminated or old fluid left in it.

I don't have time to eBay my stuff. So, I dropped it off at a local place that sells stuff for you. All transactions are through this company. You won't be dealing with me directly. If you have questions, let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=290224997892
    Last edited by Warpath; 04-25-2008 at 09:08 AM.

tttttttttt

I think we should stop Posting links to our own EBay Auctions. List it here first, if it does not sell.... move it to EBay.

JMO.

KillJoy

Thread Information