Thread: Want to buy Marauder on car auction

Want to buy Marauder on car auction

Hi, I want to buy Marauder on car auction. What car auctions can you recommend? My friend suggested to search it on these car auctions: https://abetter.bid/en/car-finder/make-mercury https://sca.auction/en/search/make-mercury http://www.carfrom.us/?carmake=MERCURY
    Is it worth buying it on car auctions? Let me know other places where I can buy Marauder.

Hello - if you are in Germany there are some Marauders over in Europe - I'd buy one locally if possible, so you can see it in person. Or, pay someone to check it out for you before you buy. Many problems can be hidden on some auctioned cars. some auction sites have some type of buyer protection, might want to look at those.

Have you driven a Marauder? Are you really sure you want to own one?

Also, as Agent2006 said, problems can be hidden and manifest themselves later with auction cars. Most of these cars have been driven into the ground, getting a problem child shipped overseas is going to be a pain for you later.

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Honestly it’s a crap shoot, I looked at many, made a choice I thought was good, and ended up needing major engine repair.

Just know you may end up with a problem, or you may end up with a great car.

I would never buy a car from an auction again. it won't be what you expect when you get it! and a lot of times their photos aren't even accurate. Of the interior. at best you'll wind up with a part out vehicle. They're all fixable just depends how much money and time you want to put into it.

Hi, I'm the president of the European Marauder Owners Club here in Germany, I personally wouldn't touch auction cars, my advice is to buy one from respected members of this forum, there are always some well taken care of examples in the Sales section here. If you have any questions or need help with shipping and importing feel free to ask.

2003 Black 300A Dark Charcoal, #499 of 6978 built 06/04/02
    3.88 gears, dual fuel propane conversion.
    2003 Silver 300B Light Flint, #166 of 417 built 04/22/03
    TCE/Wilwood big brake kit, SW headers and cats, Flowmaster mufflers
    1999 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series Touring Sedan
    Dual exhaust, dual fuel propane conversion
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT Sport Package
    Holden HSV GTS body kit, dual fuel propane conversion
    Previously: 2003 Audi A6 Avant | 1999 Ford Fairlane AU

Thread Information