Hi, I have a bone stock 2003 mm with 92,000 miles and having an odd problem ., I am in long Island, N.Y. and can not get my mm to pass NYS inspection.. I have been using the same inspection place for years and even they are scathing their heads.. My problem is that the merc runs great never had an issue I have a hand held scanner and it shows that is it totally clear of any codes , ready for inspection any I have never had any.. The problem is that when it is connected to the nys inspection machine it says that it is connected but no signal?? I checked all the fuses inside with both a test light and I manually removed them inspected them and put them back in .. ,The car still has its cat converters and is really a stock marauder and no mod`s were made with the exception of slotted rotors ?? I have owned the merc for a few years and had it inspected twice before and never any issues anybody have any ideas?? Really like to use it but don`t want to get a summons for the expired inspection Thanks in advance, Bill