Thread: TC Roof Console

Mark [N4OGL] Guest

TC Roof Console

Okay - the Lincoln rep finally confirmed that the moonroof is dead for '03. While hope springs eternal, even that must die eventually.

So - now that my oiption is an aftermarket unit (Webasto, ASC, whatever) I wonder what the pitfalls of using the TC roof console up there are? Has anyone done it? Did the electronics hardware just swap over to the new frame? Do you have to order it with its own computer installed (and then wired up)?

Finally - how 'bout a picture of the finished job.

I'm just trying to figure all this out before the car gets chopped up and I am not happy with the result.

Mark

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Does anyone know what the deal is with the moonroof? Were there supplier problems?
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Finally - how 'bout a picture of the finished job.
    People.. do a search. This topic has been covered and pictures in the Photo Gallery
    2003 Marauder 300A
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal
    Silencer Removed
    K&N Air Filter
    Amsoil Synthetic

Thread Information