Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Park Lincoln Mercury San Antonio

North Park Lincoln Mercury San Antonio

OK....talked to Ernie at NPLM-they have about 30 YES 30 MM still available. $24,995.00 is the sales price (no Moon Roof). These guys reputable? And what air line services SA?

Mike,

You might want to PM Cylone03 (Lance)...he's in the San Antone area and I'm sure would be glad to check anything out for you.

yes,yes,southwest or continental........"largest dealer in the country or the region " ........can't remember.........they have a huge inventory,low prices, & didi say a HUGE inventory...every option or not on ALL models....even the MM,still...........
    top dog dealer...

Very reputable. Good outfit. I've used them and would do so again.
    JW "Jim" Spradling II

2003 MM 300A
    B/D: 05/30/02
    Steeda Underdrive Set
    NGK Plugss & 180 Stat
    4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Eaton Heavy Duty LTD Slip Diff
    Kooks Long Tube Headers
    SHM Front/Rear Sway Bars
    Mac n' Zack Rear Control Arms
    Eibach Springs
    MMX Driveshaft & Custom Driveshaft Loop
    Custom Exhaust
    Flowmaster 40's
    NOS Noszle Direct Port Nitrous System
    (150 - 300 hp shot)
    NOS Progressive Nitrous Controller
    Custom Dedicated Nitrous Fuel System
    BF Goodrich T/A Drag Radials
    Stallion 3000 Multidisk Converter
    Performance Automatic Transbrake Valve Body
    DR Level 2 Tranny Upgrade + (8-plate J-Mod)
    302 CI Stroker-Built, Balanced and Blueprinted by
    AMS Racing, Bossier City, LA
    Autometer Guages (Trans Temp, Oil Pressure, Nitrous, & Fuel Pressure)
    DR Cylinder Cooling Mod
    Perma-Cool Oil/Transmission Cooler
    Custom Air Box by Paul's HP

Their website lists them at 34k....confirming they are asking 24k for them???

Website's always show MSRP.... Just call them, they'll let them go on the cheap no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TAF
    Mike,

You might want to PM Cylone03 (Lance)...he's in the San Antone area and I'm sure would be glad to check anything out for you.
    Thats where I got mine.2 years ago I went out the door at $32k and change.

I'll put you in contact with my salesman if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mike
    OK....talked to Ernie at NPLM-they have about 30 YES 30 MM still available. $24,995.00 is the sales price (no Moon Roof). These guys reputable? And what air line services SA?

LOL Southwest,Continental?/America West pretty much anybody.

hdwrench Guest

Nplm

I just sent one of their internet managers an email to confirm pricing. I have communicated with him about buying one previously. I also asked him if the 24995 was w/o moonroof, how much the moonroof cars were. I'll let you know what i find out.

hdwrench Guest

response from NPLM

this is what i got back from them... his caps not mine

YES, IT'S TRUE. WITH FORM MOTOR COMPANY FINANCING THE SALE PRICE OF THE 04 MODEL MERCURY MARAUDER IS AS LOW AS $24,995.00. IF YOU ADD FOR THE MOONROOF OPTION, THAT'S ANOTHER $1,025.00. AS FAR AS RATES ARE CONCERNED, THOSE ARE ALL CREDIT SCORE DRIVEN. DEPENDING ON YOUR PARTICULAR CREDIT SCORE AND TERM, RATES COULD VARY FROM @ 4.0% TO 7.0% OR 8.0%. I TEND TO BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN I TALK ABOUT RATES WITH CUSTOMERS BECAUSE I NEVER KNOW HOW THEIR SCORES WILL TURN OUT. ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS, THE BETTER YOUR SCORE THE LOWER THE RATE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE PLANS TO COME BY SO I CAN CONFIRM AVAILABILITY FOR YOU.

well

Quote Originally Posted by hdwrench
    this is what i got back from them... his caps not mine

YES, IT'S TRUE. WITH FORM MOTOR COMPANY FINANCING THE SALE PRICE OF THE 04 MODEL MERCURY MARAUDER IS AS LOW AS $24,995.00. IF YOU ADD FOR THE MOONROOF OPTION, THAT'S ANOTHER $1,025.00. AS FAR AS RATES ARE CONCERNED, THOSE ARE ALL CREDIT SCORE DRIVEN. DEPENDING ON YOUR PARTICULAR CREDIT SCORE AND TERM, RATES COULD VARY FROM @ 4.0% TO 7.0% OR 8.0%. I TEND TO BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN I TALK ABOUT RATES WITH CUSTOMERS BECAUSE I NEVER KNOW HOW THEIR SCORES WILL TURN OUT. ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS, THE BETTER YOUR SCORE THE LOWER THE RATE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE PLANS TO COME BY SO I CAN CONFIRM AVAILABILITY FOR YOU.

DTR OR silver??

hdwrench Guest
    I was sold on black/charcoal but now I am thinking silver/charcoal might be more practical. Although I like the DTR I dont think it is "me."

now i just have to sell the harley so i can have a good downpayment... i have it on consignment at a local shop they told me they had several interested parties but no one with any credit.

still waiting...

Watch out! The reply seemed like a lead in to the financing which could end up a lot higher than a credit union or bank will lend to you. They make money on the financing. I would insist on a 4% rate with the price of the car or no deal. If I remember correctly before I paid my MM off I had a loan percentage rate in the 3's from my credit union.

Dealers always have a way to jack up the % by saying your credit score did not qualify, which is BS.
    Empty Garage, but Fat bank account

Actually credit scores do determine the rate. If you know you have good credit, you should expect the best rates. If you want to be sure about financing, get the loan elsewhere. You might try Capitial One Auto Finance, or maybe Chase.com. If you have credit problems or low credit scores, expect to pay a higher rate.
    2003 Mercury Marauder
    2007 Mercury Mariner Premier 4WD V6
    2008 Mercury Sable Premier
    2002 Mercury Sable LS (Sold)
    1998 Ford Contour Sport (Sold)
    1997 Mercury Cougar XR7 (Scrapped)
    1997 Mercury Villager Nautica (Sold)
    2003 Mazda Protege5 (Sold)

hdwrench Guest
    yeah i know i have good credit so i think i'd get the best rate or I'd take a walk. the price of the car at 24995 (the way i understand it anyway) is if you take the 4000 rebate instead of the 0%, plus an additional $1000 rebate if you finance through ford motor credit...at a rate higher than 0% of course. then any dealer holdback etc probably makes up the rest of the basically 10k off sticker. I think he was just quoting 4-8% because he doesnt know my credit history and wanted to cover all the bases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information