Thread: WOW! My very first Marauder sighting! Who was it???

Question WOW! My very first Marauder sighting! Who was it???

I guess I got really excited because I saw my first Marauder sighting ever since I got my Marauder. Unfortunately, the guy was at a stop light and didn't notice me when I flashed my headlights coming off of the highway exit ramp. It was a black Marauder with a guy inside dressed in a buisness like suit on RT 52 nearby Coney Island on the road in Cincinnati, OH. Anyone on this board?
    2006 Silverstone AWD Chevy Trailblazer SS
    -custom grind cam, kooks long tube headers, pcmformless tranny cooler, Vector CAI, Vector custom tune, Corsa catback, efans

2004 Silver Birch Mercury Marauder
    -gone

Sure I know

It was the MIB
    Redster (aka Rodster)
    04 MM DTR
    ONeill equipped
    96 Audi A4 (ONeill equipped)
    2007 Shelby GT (ONeill equipped)(SAAC equipped)
    2002 Sable

yea a couple of days ago going to balt driving south on 95 i notice a silver 04 mm cruzing at 55 on a 65 mph stretch so i pull next to him happy to see a brotheren i honk the horn .him and i guess his family turn and look at me like i was crazy.so i sped up ahead of him to find out he was the last car in a funeral . welp no wonder i got the look...

MMdriver03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MarauderMark
    yea a couple of days ago going to balt driving south on 95 i notice a silver 04 mm cruzing at 55 on a 65 mph stretch so i pull next to him happy to see a brotheren i honk the horn .him and i guess his family turn and look at me like i was crazy.so i sped up ahead of him to find out he was the last car in a funeral . welp no wonder i got the look...
    I hate when that happens....

darebren Guest
    Think it was me, not sure about where I was on what day, but odds are good. Especially if it had blacked out windows, it was me. If not, dunno. In 1 year, I have only seen 2 other MM's around Cinti. I stopped them both to talk, they had not heard of the MM.net site.

Quote Originally Posted by darebren
    Think it was me, not sure about where I was on what day, but odds are good. Especially if it had blacked out windows, it was me. If not, dunno. In 1 year, I have only seen 2 other MM's around Cinti. I stopped them both to talk, they had not heard of the MM.net site.

As far as I can remember, the driver was a white guy in what looked like a buisness suit in a black Marauder. I can't remember if the windows were tinted or not, but this was on Rt 52 right by Coney Island, and that horse place thing that I can't remember the name of. I was coming off of the I275 exit ramp and was making a left onto Rt 52 going east which is where I saw the Marauder waiting at the light. Marauder's are such a rare sighting around Cincinnati as i've only seen 2 so far, and this Marauder I saw was the first one i've seen since I bought it.
    -custom grind cam, kooks long tube headers, pcmformless tranny cooler, Vector CAI, Vector custom tune, Corsa catback, efans

-gone

I saw my second one yesterday....A black one on US 17 South of Jacksonboro, SC!!! It was about 11:45 AM and I was heading north to meet some friends in Jacksonboro.......Hello......A re you out there???

Marauderjack
    No Marauder

No MM Seen

I have had my MM for over 6 months and 16,000 miles and have NEVER seen another MM on the road except for when I go to the Atlanta Breakfasts in North Atlanta.

Glenn
    Trilogy #124 SOLD - 8/2014
    11.80 @ 117.16 MPH: SSHS9
    1.74 sec - 60'
    443 RWHP/437 RWTQ
    "Stock Internal Engine" - Click Below

As far as Ohio sitings.....I want to know who has the MM with the plates 'blewbyu'....

Father in law spotted it on 480 while I have been in Detroit....
    I don't think it was Jacki, but then again, I don't know her plate.
    2017 Niro

Smile

If anyone see's a bone stock 04 Silver Marauder around the Cincinnati area, that would definately be me with the vanity plate NO RD 4ME. I may be hard to spot because I generally blend in with traffic usually because highway enforcement has been incredibly heavy lately.............

The plate is actually cheesy as I just transferred it from my old Land Rover.

-gone

Question

Okay, I just saw another Marauder today, and I was wondering if it was anyone on this message board here. I saw a Silver Birch Marauder today entering the Kingsgate Parking Garage at the Kingsgate Conference Center by Marriott at the University of Cincinnati, on the medical center campus!

-gone

Thread Information