Thread: Summerlin

Summerlin

Who lives in Summerlin. Theres a black marauder with liscense plate 4561 or some combination of those numbers. He lives on Harbor island dr off W lake mead. I've pulled up next to this guy before and waved and motioned to lower his window but nothing happened. Owell.

I am going to Vegas Thanksgiving week. Vegas is my home away from home. I am looking at houses out there...how is Summerlin???

PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER FROM F.I.T. # 007
    18psi pulley
    MMR built Stroker 5.0+.020 overbore
    Forged Crank/Manley Rods/Manley Pistons
    Billet Oil Pump
    ARP Bolts and head studs
    Snow Methanol Injection
    3500 Stall Converter (PI)
    Stryker 340 Fuel Pump
    45 lbs Injectors
    4:10 gears
    K&N Air Filter
    Factory Spoiler
    Widened Wheels
    Nittos
    170 deg thermostat
    SS Inserts
    Daniel's Colex Billet Supercharged Emblems front and rear
    Trunk organizer

Great

I love it, low crime, cheap housing and always something to do. Vegas is possibly the greatest city on the planet.

I am down here in the lakes area. Sahara, and Ft. Apache. Dont know who else that could be?
    Dave

300a
    production date 06-05-02
    686 of 7838
    Trilogy Supercharged #159
    NV "MARAUDR"

My car is the one with no license plates (I am waiting for my personalized "300A' plates) and SS inserts. I have seen a Marauder in town driven by a guy who looked in this late 20s early 30s with 19 or 20 inch wheels on it.

Kansas City..... the home of Hallmark Cards
    If you ever see a charcoal gray 03 Thunderbird with "RUNVUS" on the tag around the Summerlin area, mostly at the Suncoast......tell my sister Jeanette that little brother John said Hi.

Vegas is a great place!!
    2003 Marauder (mine)
    -300A
    Kansas vanity plate "MARAUDR"
    -MARAUDER plate on the front cuz I don't like the new Kansas personalized plate.
    -Chrome Mercury plate frame
    -Highest legal Kansas tint
    -Fisher Price car seat in back.
    -Keyfast thing on windshield to get into my work parking garage

1999 Suburban (her urban assault vehicle) Navy Blue.

"Life is short......drive it like a rental car."

"When you care enough to send the very best."

LVMarauder,

Vegas has low crime? That is news to me!

well

summerlin anyways, im sure theres stuff that goes on up there but nothing major... come to think of it there was a shoot out on buffalo and lake mead a week ago.... o well.

Skotty702 Guest
    I am in Summerlin, The Pueblo, or the moat of Summerlin I call it. Right on the edge of it at Buffalo and Lake Mead. Wasn't me though.........

Skotty, you are in my neck of the woods. Sahara and Ft. Apache.
    Dave

300a
    production date 06-05-02
    686 of 7838
    Trilogy Supercharged #159
    NV "MARAUDR"

MrXtra Guest
    What's up guys? Well, I used to be the guy in his late 20's driving around Summerlin in the black Crown Vic with the 20" Boyd Coddington's (Las Vegas Commemorative plate 0492). Unfortunately, I had to sell my baby to but a house. The new owner lives in Henderson, and may even be a member of this board. I saw one of you guys tonight driving EB Cheyenne with your track # shoe polish still on the windows. I was in the super clean black and white CV with the lights on top. I saw you eyeballing, lol! I used to see a guy in Collonades (Desert Shores) when I'd visit my folks too. Damn I am jealous! I miss my Crown Vic!

Quote Originally Posted by MrXtra
    What's up guys? Well, I used to be the guy in his late 20's driving around Summerlin in the black Crown Vic with the 20" Boyd Coddington's (Las Vegas Commemorative plate 0492). Unfortunately, I had to sell my baby to but a house. The new owner lives in Henderson, and may even be a member of this board. I saw one of you guys tonight driving EB Cheyenne with your track # shoe polish still on the windows. I was in the super clean black and white CV with the lights on top. I saw you eyeballing, lol! I used to see a guy in Collonades (Desert Shores) when I'd visit my folks too. Damn I am jealous! I miss my Crown Vic!

LMAO that was me, and yes I was probably eyeballing, crown vic and marauders stick out like sore thumbs to me now, and that is also me in the collonades, come run me down if u see me sometime, P.

Thread Information