Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: California Central Coast Mini Meet June 2019

Wanna go to a birthday party?

Okay, Gang. Here's the scoop, My fiance has never been to the Madonna Inn, so we're coming up Friday night to overnight there, and to have dinner in the steakhouse.

Here's where the conspiracy comes in. I made dinner reservations for 6 (Paula, me, my fiance, Paula's sister and her husband) and arranged to have a surprise birthday celebration for her there. I would love it if all of you gearheads came and joined us. If you are interested, make a reservation at the steakhouse (you can use OpenTable) and ask to be seated near/with Mark's table of 6. Once I know the count, I'll make certain they have a cake big enough for all of us.

No obligation to come, but if you do, you should meet a lot of Marauder owners around a typically Marauder owner event: eating!

"That's what." - She

Kenny Brown Mercury Marauder 'S' - Kenny Brown Signature Edition #10 of 10
    Silver Birch #126 of 4,453
    Mercury Division, Ford Motor Company, Panther/Marauders #7,221 of 7,839

MercuryMarauder.Net Member #111 (!)

Here's the link! https://www.madonnainn.com/dining

We were just there a couple months ago for dinner. It's always an "event" with that great over the top décor....and great food. We also had phenomenal service from the waiter. And did you say birthday cake? To die for!!!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...cw=1129&ch=541
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Saturday, June 22nd!!!

Bumping...

The Central Coast Mini Meet in and around Shell Beach, San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles is coming up fast on June 22nd! We're about 5 weeks out so make your plans to join us for a jam packed day including scenic cruising up Highway 1 from Morro Bay to Cambria, lunch overlooking the Pacific, world class vineyards on beautiful back country roads and Firestone -Walker Brewery! After dinner there is more to do for those who can hang around before heading home...

**Some optional options! If you're arriving Friday evening you are invited to a surprise birthday party at Madonna Inn in SLO. See N40GL (Mark's) post #46 in this thread for those details. We can also do breakfast on Saturday morning if some of you are up for that.

Looks like we got guys coming from LA, Riverside, the Bay Area, Sacramento and some local guys too. Make your plans to come along!

Take the Poll!!!
    Last edited by Ms. Denmark; 05-16-2019 at 05:59 AM.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Sorry for the late change
    Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it
    My work schedule has changed and due to that reason I can’t get the time off
    Next time

Quote Originally Posted by 510paesan View Post
    Sorry for the late change
    Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it
    My work schedule has changed and due to that reason I can’t get the time off
    Next time
    Too bad it didn't work out but we'll catch ya next time. If things change you know where to find us.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

The pink hotel (Madonna Inn), as they call it. lol Last time I was there, I almost gagged at how much pink decor was in the dining room. lol
    Last edited by 88LTDCV351; 05-23-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B (Daily Driver)
    1988 LTD Crown Victoria S

Quote Originally Posted by 88LTDCV351 View Post
    The pink hotel (Madonna Inn), as they call it. lol Last time I was there, I almost gagged at how much pink decor was in the dining room. lol
    It's over the top pink for sure! The Steak House is very good and their cakes are as well....and the décor is so outrageous that it's fun.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Bumping...

The Central Coast Mini Meet is happening Saturday, June 22nd! Please post up when you know your status for attendance. We have lots of plans including cruising Highway 1 from Morro Bay to Cambria, lunch overlooking the Pacific, world class vineyards on beautiful back country roads and Firestone -Walker Brewery! After dinner there is more to do for those who can hang around before heading home...

**Some optional options! If you're arriving Friday evening you are invited to a surprise birthday party at Madonna Inn in SLO. See N40GL (Mark's) post #46 in this thread for those details. We can also do breakfast on Saturday morning if some of you are up for that.

Really looking forward to meeting some of the West Coast crew. Hope you can join us!

Take the Poll!!!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Madonna Inn, Ca

Google it and read worst to best reviews.
    https://www.google.com/search?newwin...37fd2edba5ec,1,,,

Ratings are good but....I don't rely on strangers opinions since we've been going there since the '90s. We love it! I think Michele will too.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Rosey (Chihuahua) and I are flying to SLO this morning and looking forward to the California Central Coast Mini Meet. I'll be putting the finishing touches on everything once I'm there but the basic itinerary is what we've already posted here. About a week out I'd like to get a headcount from all who are coming. Bunny, MM03MOK our site owner gave me lanyards for all of you from our recent club event in Carlisle. I'll post up the details of where we'll meet on the 22nd to get the party started. See you on the 22nd!

BTW If you need my contact info (cell number) please pm me.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

I'm in Cali now and the meet is a week away. Plans are worked out for the most part. Most events are just show up stuff, i.e. wineries, just need a more firm head count so I can finish up some logistics. What day are you coming and what time do you think you will arrive in the SLO area. Need to hear from the maybe's( or ) and those of you who indicated you would like to come but haven't posted since.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

I am moving from probably to not going to make it. Sorry. I think this a great idea and a great place to have it.
    Redster (aka Rodster)
    04 MM DTR
    ONeill equipped
    96 Audi A4 (ONeill equipped)
    2007 Shelby GT (ONeill equipped)(SAAC equipped)
    2002 Sable

We're still coming! See you at the Madonna Inn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    I'm in Cali now and the meet is a week away. Plans are worked out for the most part. Most events are just show up stuff, i.e. wineries, just need a more firm head count so I can finish up some logistics. What day are you coming and what time do you think you will arrive in the SLO area. Need to hear from the maybe's( or ) and those of you who indicated you would like to come but haven't posted since.

"That's what." - She

Kenny Brown Mercury Marauder 'S' - Kenny Brown Signature Edition #10 of 10
    Silver Birch #126 of 4,453
    Mercury Division, Ford Motor Company, Panther/Marauders #7,221 of 7,839

MercuryMarauder.Net Member #111 (!)

I am still at 50%... Trying to make it happen.

Grant

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information