Thread: Jerry's Tuning Software via Superchips?

Jerry's Tuning Software via Superchips?

I spotted this post on another forum. I happen to know the individual, Don, who posted this. Pretty sure this is what some of you have been waiting for:

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthr...hreadid=371457

Skip the crap in the thread and read the important stuff.

Mitch

Good thread, Mitch--thanks! Sounds exciting, doesn't it? Every time I visit corral.net, I seem to learn something new! Oh well, I already paid the deposit on my upcoming dynotune with Jerry on October 6th. Will probably buy the tuning product later anyway!

2003 Mercury Marauder 300B, matte-black, S55 taillights.
    B&M transmission/Precision Industries TC; Eibach-lowered; Addco rear anti-sway; Metco rear control arms; Steeda UDP; 180° 'stat.

You will be able buy direct from me with in 45 days

I would love to have a superchips microtuner with Jerry's infamous magical handy work via Dennis, let us all know when it's ready for purchase, Thanks.
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

Originally posted by Dennis Reinhart
    You will be able buy direct from me with in 45 days
    Sign me up!

jta

2003 Marauder 300A
    --76 of 7838 208 of 7839
    --Born on 5/27/02
    --4:10 gears
    --SCT9100 Tuner (Lidio's Tune)
    --BFG KDW2 Tires (235/50 front; 255/55 rear)
    --12C spark plugs
    --Granatelli Connectors
    --Pro-Guard
    1976 Eldorado Convertible For Sale
    In line for a 2023 F-150 Lightning XLT

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Originally posted by gonzo50
    I would love to have a superchips microtuner with Jerry's infamous magical handy work via Dennis, let us all know when it's ready for purchase, Thanks.
    If you read the threads that isn't exactly what it will be, and it is unclear if Superchips will be replacing the program in their Microtuners

Here is a lot more, and "Jerry" "Chris" and "Dave" are posting as "SCT guys"

http://forums.modulardepot.com/showt...p?threadid=311

Wow, RC! That is one looooooooooooooonnnnnggggggggg thread! (I READ EVERY WORD OF IT! THANKS!). Damn! That tuner software sounds like the Second Coming! Looks like Jerry, Chris, and Dave have REALLY done their homework on this product! Sounds like a terrific product and a great bunch of guys--this sounds like GREAT news for EVERY owner of virtually ANY Ford product--especially us Marauder owners! I guess I'll be seeing all this first-hand in 9 days when I go to get my FordChip tune by Jerry in San Diego on October 6th!!!

2003 Mercury Marauder 300B, matte-black, S55 taillights.
    B&M transmission/Precision Industries TC; Eibach-lowered; Addco rear anti-sway; Metco rear control arms; Steeda UDP; 180° 'stat.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    It does sound great. It may be more than many need unless you have extensive mods, a blower, and or are a "racer" (like Marty).
    Pricing will be interesting.

I can't tell by reading all the posts if this software will be replacing what Supercips now uses in the MAX micro tuner.
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

I bought a chip from Superchips a few months after getting my car in 2000. 6 months later I found out about Jerry. I bought a chip through him, along with an 80mm MAF. A year later I got my car dyno tuned by Jerry. A few months ago I bought an Allen Engine Development Supercharger, which came with a chip. The other week I got a dyno tune and had my computer flashed.

I have: 1 superchip single mode, 1 superchip dual mode & 1 diablosport dual mode chips plus a great tune in my EEC.

And I am seriously considering purchasing the tuner software when I comes out. I have never been able to see the settings directly, nor truely understand them. I am a control systems engineer and I'm always on a quest for how does it work (and how to improve it).

I may consider making very minor tweeks to a few things about my car. And I understand that poor choices can break the car and have me walking. This will not be for everyone.
    2003 Silver Marauder - Forged Iron Engine, Supercharged, SW Exhaust
    2002 White F250 7.3 - Turbo

JohnE
    This new newly available tuning software is perfect for someone with a setup such as yours
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Thread Information