Thread: These wheels will fit our MMs!

These wheels will fit our MMs!

I received an e-mail today from www.jdwheels.com. They informed me that the DeZenyo Vapors will not fit our Marauders. They did however tell me what will fit!

ROH Drift R

ROH Adrenalin

ROH Fury

hmmm... I kinda like the Drift R's,... although the Fury's are pretty cool. The Adrenalin's however,...

Anyway,.. I thought I'd share the info!

Tom

Not Quite!

Quote Originally Posted by Petrograde
    I received an e-mail today from www.jdwheels.com. They informed me that the DeZenyo Vapors will not fit our Marauders. They did however tell me what will fit!

ROH Drift R

ROH Adrenalin

ROH Fury

hmmm... I kinda like the Drift R's,... although the Fury's are pretty cool. The Adrenalin's however,...

Tom
    The first pic has a 5 bolt-on hub --the other two pics only show a four bolt-on --so they won't fit our MM hub..all may fit our 18x8 tires but you gotta remember the # of bolts to hold it on....Tom..

P.S. --They all look good ...probabily better in person.........Tom
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Quote Originally Posted by marauderman
    The first pic has a 5 bolt-on hub --the other two pics only show a four bolt-on --so they won't fit our MM hub..all may fit our 18x8 tires but you gotta remember the # of bolts to hold it on....Tom..

P.S. --They all look good ...probabily better in person.........Tom
    well,... I figured they only had a pic of the 4 lug wheels. But, now you have me thinking. I'll e-mail them back to make sure that they do make them in 5 lug versions as well.

Tom

ROH Drift R

ROH Adrenalin

ROH Fury

Tom
    Thanks for the leg work Tom. The Drift is a pretty good looking wheel. I see it comes in an 18 X 9. I have to get up under the car and see what has to be moved on the suspension to get a larger wheel under it. Like a 11-12" wide wheel.

Barry Reade
    03 300B, MMDS, 4:10, Stud Girdle, Metco cont. Arms, Addco Bars Fr & Rr, Real Oil Press. Gauge, DR Stage II Trans, Deep Pan, BIG Tranny Cooler, real Trans Temp gauge, DR Tune, Densos, 180F thermostat, Rr Cyl Cooling mod, Undersrive Pulleys, PI 3K TC, Gods Head Badges Grill, Trunk, Steering wheel, Kooks Hdrs (Jet Coated) with Hi Flow Cats, X pipe and magnaflow Muffs, K&N Cold air Kit, Pro Guard, BFG KDW2

Wanted:
    Trilogy Facia/Ground Effects Pkg.

bigslim Guest
    Those are nice wheels but they look too much what we already have. Check out the site www.bigwheels.net and see if any of those tickle your fancy.

ROH Drift R

ROH Adrenalin

ROH Fury

Tom
    You'd need a rim with a super high offset. I'm talking 45mm or more on an 8" wide rim. MM's have a really high offset that rivals even FWD cars. check to see what offset they offer for these rims.

Of the three, I like the "ROH Drift R".

2003 Mercury Marauder - 300A (Born 9/02, Purchased 1/16/04)
    • 1 Coil Cut Off Front Springs & Rear Air Suspension Lowered
    • PIAA Xtreme White 9007's
    • Red Reflective "MARAUDER" Inserts
    • JLT Performance Intake
    • Accufab Throttle Body
    • SCT-1725 Tuned
    • Borla Mufflers

Anyone know who made our wheels? I'd be willing to bet the were subbed out, but don't know who would have done it.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Lightbulb Wheels

ROH Drift R

ROH Adrenalin

ROH Fury

Tom
    Whats up Petrograde, I like the ROH Fury, they almost look like what we already have but with a different attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    Those are nice wheels but they look too much what we already have. Check out the site www.bigwheels.net and see if any of those tickle your fancy.
    bigslim, I checked that site but when asked what type of vehicle, they don't have "Marauder" listed, so no proper offset.
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

The fury's are great, look very muscular, very Marauder. The Drift R's look almost identical to what I've seen on a number of Skylines.http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449355
    Last edited by woaface; 02-05-2004 at 03:45 PM. Reason: forgot to add website...
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

I didn't want to rock the boat right off Tom, so I waited for other's to post.

I would be willing to put a c-note down that those folks have NO clue as to the real size of our wheels and do not make one with the proper offset. Tons of wheels are available in a 18x8 0r 9 setup, but NONE of them match our offset.

I like the one 5 spoke style, but it's so similar, why spend that kind of money when our spoke style rocks? Just change the existing wheel appearence. It's far more cost effective. And you Tom are the 'powdercoat king'....create something!

2017 Niro

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman
    I believe we need a +50 offset...yes?

I got this response today when I asked about offset. BTW,.. I should know the offset of the Drift R's tomorrow.
    Yes they also come 5 lug. Those are just pictures...we have different bolt patterns. The Fury's are +49 and the Adrenalins are +45 & 52.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUZTAKER
    I would be willing to put a c-note down that those folks have NO clue as to the real size of our wheels and do not make one with the proper offset. Tons of wheels are available in a 18x8 0r 9 setup, but NONE of them match our offset.
    No bet Barry! I know exactly what your talking about! That's why I asked about the offset.

I like the one 5 spoke style, but it's so similar, why spend that kind of money when our spoke style rocks?
    I don't want something radically different,... just a little bit.

Just change the existing wheel appearance. It's far more cost effective. And you Tom are the 'powdercoat king'....create something!
    "Powdercoat King" hehehe,... Actually,.. I have been working on a powdercoat design for our wheels,... but,..I can't have my daily driver on blocks for a week while it gets done...

Tom
    Last edited by Petrograde; 02-06-2004 at 07:17 AM.

Hi All,
    I'm staying with factory!
    2003 Mercury Marauder
    300A Black/DCharcoal
    Reinhart Stage I w/SCT Custom Tuner & 4:30's (install in progress!)
    FlowMaster Deltaflow 40's; K & N Filter
    McGard Wheel Locks; SS Inserts
    Smoked rear Liscense Plate; No front LP Bracket.
    Born: 10.08.02; Dlvrd From Windy City
    Adopted 8.10.03 12:15 AM
    Goals: Stage II, III . . .

LL 1969 AMX - 390, Doug's Headers, Al Edolbrock Highrise, Shelby Cam/Kit, Crager, ET Bars, Accel, Holley Dual Line 780, Hurst, SW gages, cus clutch, T10. elect fuel pump, 11" RT's.

Quote Originally Posted by kurly
    Hi All,
    I'm staying with factory!
    I agree.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

You know what would be really cool with the fury's? If the hole where the air tube is, wasn't where it is. If it was in the center cap so it was covered, and then the tube ran through one of the spokes to the tire. Very cool AND you never loose those blasted caps!
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

Thread Information