Thread: Back In Blue

Back In Blue

Just to let you guys in North Texas Marauders know, I got my car back from the John Eagle body shop today, and she's good as new. They did a magnificent job. Be kind to your front bumper-you don't want to know what it costs to replace! I plan to be at the Oct. 9 show, so see you then!
    '03 MM 300B (sold)
    Dark Blue Pearl
    # 680612
    Rear Spoiler
    6-disc changer
    Heated seats
    DOB 2/7/03
    Purchased 6/3/03

2013 Chevrolet ZL1 Convertible

ft bumper cover just under $1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnman
    Just to let you guys in North Texas Marauders know, I got my car back from the John Eagle body shop today, and she's good as new. They did a magnificent job. Be kind to your front bumper-you don't want to know what it costs to replace! I plan to be at the Oct. 9 show, so see you then!

Great glad you got it back and are happy with the repairs!!!
    Redster (aka Rodster)
    04 MM DTR
    ONeill equipped
    96 Audi A4 (ONeill equipped)
    2007 Shelby GT (ONeill equipped)(SAAC equipped)
    2002 Sable

Mine's back on Monday

Concur on the price issues for the front bumper, never thought a 3mph hit could cost so much, LOL!

I didn't even crack my cover at that speed, just scuffed it. But my impact absorbers worked the way they're supposed to, so they had to be replaced.

-kjs-

Quote Originally Posted by NAVCHAP
    Concur on the price issues for the front bumper, never thought a 3mph hit could cost so much, LOL!

I didn't even crack my cover at that speed, just scuffed it. But my impact absorbers worked the way they're supposed to, so they had to be replaced.

-kjs-
    So you had to replace your front bumper cover? Mine was broken all the way through, so I knew I would have to replace it. Also the grille and the panel between the leading edge of the hood and the grille, which is fiberglass (I didn't realize that).
    '03 MM 300B (sold)
    Dark Blue Pearl
    # 680612
    Rear Spoiler
    6-disc changer
    Heated seats
    DOB 2/7/03
    Purchased 6/3/03

2013 Chevrolet ZL1 Convertible

The fiberglass mounting behind the bumper and the grill was cracked beyond repair, and the bumper cover itself was only scuffed, as far as I know, will PM you after I get the car back on Monday. -kjs-

So you had to replace your front bumper cover? Mine was broken all the way through, so I knew I would have to replace it. Also the grille and the panel between the leading edge of the hood and the grille, which is fiberglass (I didn't realize that).

Quote Originally Posted by NAVCHAP
    The fiberglass mounting behind the bumper and the grill was cracked beyond repair, and the bumper cover itself was only scuffed, as far as I know, will PM you after I get the car back on Monday. -kjs-
    Sorry to hear that Padre. I sure hope they get everything matched right.

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

Thanks Team, will let you know about it after I pick it up. -kjs-

Thread Information