Thread: CRD0 and Dec '02 build dates

TripleTransAm Guest

CRD0 and Dec '02 build dates

Anyone out there with CRD0 in their PCMs? Any thoughts?

Besides the axle TSB, any issues with Dec '02 build date cars? So far this one particular Dec '02 car is displaying a wiring harness contacting that magic cowl bracket from he|| (no evidence of slicing yet, but then again neither did mine), and is exhibiting a ticking driver's side head but nowhere near as loud as mine was at that mileage.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    I'm not sure when it came out exactly, but I think CRD0 appeared on the first real 'decontented' 300Bs

Are you looking to buy another one Steve?

Actually, I saw a pre-decontented 300B with the BMD0 code.
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyLPita
    Actually, I saw a pre-decontented 300B with the BMD0 code.

That would be right for a pre-decontented 300B.

Mine is BMD0

Thread Information