Thread: LOOK: Own Some Pieces of Marauder History!!

LOOK: Own Some Pieces of Marauder History!!

Well, I used the Holiday weekend to do some cleaning. I came up with some interesting Marauder finds:

There was a limited run of Marauder Mouse Pads were made. This is one of the few unused ones that are left:

Back in the early days, there were Marauder "Two Percenter" and Mercury Marauder.net pins that were made. They come in great jewel cases. I have a few of these left. They can be purchased separately or in sets (specify how you want them):

When a Marauder was purchased new, you got a leather jacket and a sticker. The stickers are very rare. I have a brand new one (sorry the picture quality is so bad -- the sticker is near perfect!):

Speaking of stickers, at Marauderville One, there were Mercury Marauder.Net stickers given out. I have a new one of those as well :

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/Mi...4646.sized.jpg

At Marauderville II every limited number of event note pads were offered. I have two, which can be sold together or separately.

All of these items are up for grabs. Make offers via PM and I will accept the highest offer received by Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. Please note that I will charge $5.00 for shipping and handing, regardless of how many items you buy.

I will be posting some other cool Marauder items in the coming days, so keeps your eyes open.

Good luck and happy bidding!!
    Last edited by martyo; 11-25-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    Well, I used the Holiday weekend to do some cleaning. I came up with some interesting Marauder finds:

There was a limited run of Marauder Mouse Pads were made. This is one of the few unused ones that are left:

Back in the early days, there were Marauder "Two Percenter" and Mercury Marauder.net pins that were made. They come in great jewel cases. I have a few of these left. They can be purchased separately or in sets (specify how you want them):

When a Marauder was purchased new, you got a leather jacket and a sticker. The stickers are very rare. I have a brand new one (sorry the picture quality is so bad -- the sticker is near perfect!):

Speaking of stickers, at Marauderville One, there were Mercury Marauder.Net stickers given out. I have a new one of those as well :

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/Mi...4646.sized.jpg

At Marauderville II every limited number of event note pads were offered. I have two, which can be sold together or separately.

All of these items are up for grabs. Make offers via PM and I will accept the highest offer received by Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. Please note that I will charge $5.00 for shipping and handing, regardless of how many items you buy.

I will be posting some other cool Marauder items in the coming days, so keeps your eyes open.

Good luck and happy bidding!!
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post

I'm using my mouse pad right now!! NIce and comfortable. Works fine with an optical mouse.
    MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

Proud to say I own all of the above...including a set of Marauder logo Crystal Martini Glasses.

LINGER LONGER!!!!
    2017 Niro

TTT

I still Have all of the above.I just don`t have the car anymore.

Thread Information