Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Marauder Breakfast 4-17-2010

Monthly Marauder Breakfast 4-17-2010

Hey a reminder to all........... This Saturday Cracker Barrell off Delk Road & 75 in Marietta, GA.

***Full card of events so don't miss it.

1. Mazzy's Mustang Birthday Party
    Marietta, Georgia
    Hosted by Georgia Regional Mustang Club at Mazzy's Sports Bar . Event hours are 11 AM - 4 PM with check-in running 9 AM. Registration fee is $25 (pre-registration $20 before April 7, 2010). Happy Birthday to our beloved Mustang, free birthday cake, party favors, party games, popular vote judging. 75 car limit For more information, call Lee Mathias at 678 986 1656 or email shelbysailor@yahoo.com or call Patrick Kelley at 404 966 4004 or email pbkelley@bellsouth.net or visit the website at http://www.garmc.net/

2. Possible visit to Scott Levine @ Team Toyland (They will have Mustangs GT & possibly the 5.0 to test drive at Mazzy's....)

3. More food....... BBQ @ Williamson Bros. Nothing more need be said except FRIED PICKLES!

4. We are still not done........... How about an afternoon fun run up to Canton for the Po Boyz Car Show/Cruise in ($5 donations are collected for the charities they support) Get there around 3-4pm unless otherwise decided at breakfast.

So as you can see its a full day. Hope you all can make it. And no.... I will not be leading the way to Canton. I don't know the exit, and I am still on probationBut I will be there. Hope you are too!

PS: Year 1 on the Northeast side of town (Braselton, GA) is also this day ......... Could be lots o driving :-)
    Last edited by GAMike; 04-13-2010 at 09:57 PM.
    GAMike
    2003 Black on Charcoal 300A W/90K (RIP 7-17-08)
    5-9-09 Now Keeper of the Pristine and Ledgendary:
    Trilogy # 73 Known in Metro Atlanta as "The Banshee"
    Courtesy of Bigslim, and SidewaysCoupe
    All options that came on an 04 SB & a boatload of .......... Never mind... It would take too long.
    12.73 @ 107.9 & 1.79 60' at SSHS9

GIVE ME YOUR PROBATION OFFICERS NUMBER. I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT. . Ddogg, don't forget about us data logging my car. You mentioned bringing your computer. I'll also have my tuner. See all of you Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by cwright View Post
    GIVE ME YOUR PROBATION OFFICERS NUMBER. I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT. . Ddogg, don't forget about us data logging my car. You mentioned bringing your computer. I'll also have my tuner. See all of you Saturday!
    Wow never knew ya had that kind of pull Chris
    GAMike
    All options that came on an 04 SB & a boatload of .......... Never mind... It would take too long.

Quote Originally Posted by GAMike View Post
    Wow never knew ya had that kind of pull Chris
    You would be suprised! Sonny ring a bell?

Count me in.

Thanks for posting this Mike. Started a new job this week and forgot all about the post. I will miss breakfast, have a date at church to help set up for a garage sale. Have fun guys.
    USAF Retired
    04 DTR
    Flint interior
    Build date 5/04
    Adopted new 11/11/04
    Pushed off road by a drunk - 09/18/14

You would be suprised! Sonny ring a bell?
    In the immortal words of Denzel Washington playing Frank Lucas in American Gangster "My Man!" Don't hold back now... Hook a brother up

Wow Dave........ Marauders or Church............ Guess I'm going straight to hell hehehe No sweat. See ya next month
    Last edited by GAMike; 04-14-2010 at 10:09 PM.
    GAMike

Hey Mike In Hell the seat beside the water cooler is mine. Just sayinnnnnnnn

Dee.......... If there was a person to get there before me, it would be you thats for sure ya crazy bastage See ya Saturday
    GAMike

Well, I hope you guys end up with me on the NORTHERN SIDE of that deal! Southside will be TOOOO HOOTTTTTT!!!!! ETERNITY= LONGTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder_Santa View Post
    Thanks for posting this Mike. Started a new job this week and forgot all about the post. I will miss breakfast, have a date at church to help set up for a garage sale. Have fun guys.
    So I'm going to haul my Yankee butt ova to Gawger (marryetter) faw some brekkfess and yaw not gonna be theya? Again? Oh well, reservations made, route mapped, power plant seems somewhat stable, looks like I'm in. For the record, I'm trying a different hotel this week. Hopefully there won't be a judo class/basketball game upstairs this time.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Well, I hope you guys end up with me on the NORTHERN SIDE of that deal! Southside will be TOOOO HOOTTTTTT!!!!! ETERNITY= LONGTIME!
    Thanks for your thoughts Chris Unfortunately my card is already punched
    GAMike

All I can say is that I had a blast yesterday!!!!! We all got togther to eat about 8 am. Then GaMike and I had to hit the road to play a little. I'll let him tell that story! We then headed over to a Mustang Birthday bash off Roswell Rd til about 3:30. From there we took off to the big event in Canton, Georgia. Had to keep the Marauders toned down due to traffic but we made up for it heading back south afterwards. It was nice to meet the legend Paul T. Casey. What a trip! He's a blast to hang around and hope he makes it back again soon. I hope to make the next meet but it looks like May might be a little crazy for me.
    to all who were there yesterday! Awesome Day!

So, while riding to the Breakfast Bash, this reminded me that we were going to a Mustang Birthday party after we ate. I was sure I passed the guests of honor somewhere around Peidmont AL.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    400+ timeslips.

Had 11 Marauders at the Cracker Barrel, well actually 10 and a Park Lane. Unfortunately, I wasn't bright enough to take a picture of that line up. We then rolled off to either dancing with the cars on the highway or Butler tire. I went with the gruop headed to Butler Tire. Saw some nice wheels there, although a little big for my liking. We then Hot-Rodded over to the Birthday festivities. None of us (the Butler Tire group) really knew where it was. This caused me to have to do a minor donut on Roswell Rd. to complete a U-turn after I drove by it. Again, I didn't take any pictures of that. We arrived at the Birthday deal, paid our registration, and were given our own little area to park and our own class for judging. I did get a few pictures of the "line up."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    400+ timeslips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information