MercuryMarauder.net Forums    

Go Back   MercuryMarauder.net Forums

Guittard22's 2003 Mercury Marauder
MM 300A with 79K original miles, #738 of 7,838, in amazing condition inside & out & under the hood. A few upgrades/additions but fairly close to stock -- Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme). Adopted in FEB. 2013.

I have with the car -like original window sticker, brochure, manual, DVD, certificate, toy mm car

I Also like to give a big thank you to Cwright aka chris I know I have blown up his phone for the last year or so I am sure many more years to come, trilogy #005 will live on you got my word on that and the blue cam covers going to look sexy add them to the new ride when some money is saved .

Thanks to Roylpita for dealing with my weekly e-mails about running vins lol I think I got to get you something now .

Doom aka Jake huge thanks for going to look at it and going out of you'r way of giving it a good test drive and made sure it checked out for me hands down a great guy to have on you'r side on this site.

To chris blown3.8 and father for towing/ storing it for me and cleaning it up you guys rock.

To Spectragod thanks for my 1st mod to my mercury marauder god head rests

, A big thanks to all the other members on the site keep doing what you do and thanks for making this sale happen with out all your help it would have not happen.
Photos
side 1.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg side2.jpg